Snow...

Siobhan_Katie_Cullen

Will ET Be Cancelled/Postponed if the snow continues?:(

I mean, the snow in Northamptonshire and all around the East Midlands (and the UK for that matter) has been really bad, and it's showing no signs of stopping.

If it carries on, and airports and closed and it becomes really hazardous for people to travel to the convention, is it likely to be cancelled and if so will we get refunds?

Both me and my friends are only coming from Kettering so we wouldn't have too much difficulty, but obvious there are some coming from different countries and other areas around the UK.

Thank you for any replies or info :D

Of course it is possible that it would stop snowing and start again, bla bla. Lets just hope it won't snow around that time. Personally I am flying from Denmark and landing in Birmingham, so I'd be one of those affected by the weather when it comes to airplanes and such.

But lets just see if it doesn't stop first. Seems to me England doesn't have snow very often and that is the issue, not really prepared for it or some such.. If it continues, I hope they will get that part sorted :P

Coming from Australia, I've never even seen snow before!

I'd hope there's still just a little left somewhere when I get there on the 13th... just so I can touch it and squee.

Wow never seen snow ? We have a exchange student in our class from Brasil. When it started snowing she started taking loads of pictures :clap: