Snow...

jjthedq

It's snowing in Leeds, and I want to cry. It snowed for 2 weeks in Washington State when I was home visiting my family for the first time in 15 months (in December). So I couldn't go anywhere, and it really sucked. Kind of put me off of the stuff. And now it's snowing here! *tear*

Well, at least it's pretty. Does anybody else have snow?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's snowing in Leeds, and I want to cry. It snowed for 2 weeks in Washington State when I was home visiting my family for the first time in 15 months (in December). So I couldn't go anywhere, and it really sucked. Kind of put me off of the stuff. And now it's snowing here! *tear*

Well, at least it's pretty. Does anybody else have snow?

yupp it's snowing here in london and it's so cold urghh i'm dreading travelling tomorrow morning. and i don't have gloves :( my poor hands!

Tbh I don't tend to venture off the ET board lol

Me either, haha! It's my comfort zone, this lovely forum.

I think we've got over an inch here. Which doesn't seem like a lot, but I'm Bella's twin sister who also could find something to trip over on a completely smooth and flat surface. So yeah, even an inch is a bit of an issue. Eek!!!

I used to live with my husbands sister and everytime the weather forcasters said it could snow tomorrow, she used to say oh god hope not and then start to slightly panic, as she hates the cold and fears falling over in it..

Love to have seen her face this morning. :D

Its snowing like I have never seen it before here in Essex, it may not be coming down heavy but its not stopped snowing for at least 5 hours now

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

Edited by zebredy

It's snowing here at the moment. Got a taxi to work this morning because I always fall over when it's bad weather. Have done it twice this year already. Apparently, it's supposed to come down a bit worse later today. Just hope I can get home without having to walk!