TRL weds 10th Dec

elijahs_ladie

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U mustnt bully me! U would think we had met would u! lol...Hmmm....Ur gona have to introduce urself to me when we meet or i'll get all embarrased cos I duno who u r! :angry: ...Most people know me from C4 lol...worrying eh? :D

heehee sorry...i wont be so rude to ur face...i'll prolly be quiet and scared of meeting so many people i dont know ;)

and err yeah...we'll be the ones with tin whistles!!! oh, and the tickets :P

i know who u are so i should be able to find you ok....i will be brave enough to introduce meself this time tho hehe

ill have a tshirt on with a pic of dom and elijah on it...and it will be captioned... :P

U mustnt bully me! U would think we had met would u! lol...Hmmm....Ur gona have to introduce urself to me when we meet or i'll get all embarrased cos I duno who u r! :angry: ...Most people know me from C4 lol...worrying eh? :P

heehee sorry...i wont be so rude to ur face...i'll prolly be quiet and scared of meeting so many people i dont know ;)

and err yeah...we'll be the ones with tin whistles!!! oh, and the tickets :P

i know who u are so i should be able to find you ok....i will be brave enough to introduce meself this time tho hehe

ill have a tshirt on with a pic of dom and elijah on it...and it will be captioned... :P

I'll look out for u!...Dont worry about being rude to me....Unless its very rude i dont mind :D Im fairly sarcastic in a playful way of corse in person....Dont really get shy so ur ok!

I'll look out for u!...Dont worry about being rude to me....Unless its very rude i dont mind ;) Im fairly sarcastic in a playful way of corse in person....Dont really get shy so ur ok!

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

i mean...erm..... :D:unsure:

:P

i can be very sarcstic too...so we'll either get along great or hate each other :lol:

I'll look out for u!...Dont worry about being rude to me....Unless its very rude i dont mind :P  Im fairly sarcastic in a playful way of corse in person....Dont really get shy so ur ok!

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

i mean...erm..... :D:unsure:

:D

i can be very sarcstic too...so we'll either get along great or hate each other ;)

Suits me! Lol! I dont really hate anyone so U may be on ur own there! :D

Ok...Not half nekked but cute all the same!

orlando2007.jpg

orlando2034.jpg

Looks like a tortoise he he!

orlando2011.jpg

I make faces like that when i play computer games.... :lol: lol...Thats a well cool shirt!

orlando1539.jpg

Some HATTTTT!

orlando1536.jpg

orlando1537.jpg

See me in the background? Blue Tee on...arm dangling down with paper...U can see the blurred form of LilElfGirl popping up behind me Ive just noticed! he heee!

orlando1449.jpg

I think its the whole costume u know!

Ok...Here u are!

orlando1425.jpg

orlando1439.jpg

orlando1448.jpg

Done..

i love the way u say that as if its some kind of chore ur not enjoying :unsure:

thank you :unsure:

AND you supplied hat pictures :unsure: hehe

im off to bed now...you DEFINATELY have a ticket saved :unsure:

and i dont think theres anyone i REALLY hate....mariah carey comes close tho....anywho

night night x

those pics are absolutely amazing.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... anywho... just to let ppl know, we will be taking the TRL tickets with us so that ppl who have asked for them can have them, and left over ones can be distributed when we get there to tohers who we meet from the Hostel. I think thats probably the bestest thingy to do!!!! ppl who have asked for them on here have got them in the bag!!!! :firedevil:;)