TRL weds 10th Dec

elijahs_ladie

I know legolas' mistress has tickets too, so that means that there are 14 tickets up for grabs to those who would like to come.

If you wanna come to TRL on weds 10th Dec, no matter who is on, plz post here.

The first 14 posts will be the ones who can come with us!!!! Any remander tickets will sadly go to waste... :angel: hehe

tar peeps, flick x x

Right, so far there are TRL tickets for Weds 10th Dec reserved for:

me

legolas'_mistress

hobbit_luva777

POTATOES

LOTR Fan

TishTosh

Elanor_the_Fair

English_Rose

Miss_T

I will update this list accordingly when ppl ask for tickets!! p.s. unless u state it, there is only one ticket per person. Let me know if a friend is coming, etc.

:wub: I LOVE YOU ELIJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! :wub:

Edited by elijahs_ladie

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you give me some more info, ie. where we will meet to get the tickets and where trl is and *the shame* what exactly it is. i would love 2 tickets if i can go

Lucy

It seems, luckily, that legolas'_mistress has answered your question, in her thread to do with TRL so read that for more info. As for where we are guna meet im not sure, but perhaps as most of us are staying in the Piccadilly Hostel, we should meet there? What does everyone think? Oh btw, TRL have just rang me to say I could only have 8 tickets, so that means there are 14 available for all you peeps rather than 16. Sowwies!!!!

P.s. Does anyone know if we can leave our bags at the hostel until we get bk from TRL although i know we cant get into our rooms until 2pm? It would be very handy as we need to be @ TRL by about 1.30 to make sure we ALL get in!!!! It would be so great if we could all go - half of the studio would be full with forum members!!!! Grand!!!! and all of us with our badges on would absolutely rule!!!! Im also really really sowwie but I cant remember who sed they'd make the badges!! Whoever the lovely and kind person is if they could give them out possibly when we meet @ the Hostel it would be grand then we would all be on telly wearing them!!!! I dont mean to sound rude if i do, btw!!!! :firedevil::freak2::wub:;)

:angel: I LOVE YOU ELIJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! :wub:

ooo i live in bedfordshire!!

we'll be getting the train down on the 10th some time early in the morning....we go through hitchin, arlesey and stevenage i think!

if ur stations on the way we could meet you then! your welcome to a ticket if you want one! :rolleyes:

Woohoo u can all come yeah!

And no Hemel isnt on the way I is afraid.... but as potatoes said we could all meet up!

HEHE this is exciting!

elloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo missy :rolleyes:

err...what timeish do u think we'll go? :rolleyes: