TRL weds 10th Dec

elijahs_ladie

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!!!!

I was just thinking (i kno, i shud be careful!) that we need to organise a time and place for us all to meet up b4 TRL coz otherwise, as we dont kno wot we all look like, we cud end up losing each other and not gettin the tickets and not gettin in etc. I suggest that we meet either at the Piccadilly Hostel @ 1 or outside TRL itself @ 1.30. This is because we need to get there by at least 1.30 really to be able to definately get in. If it is a really good guest then we'll need to be there a lot earlyer, but this is the best time really. Plz post as to which meetin place u prefer, or any other suggestions.

Tar peeps,

flick x x :blink:

i got tickets for trl on the 11th!! i agonised over the decision of going there or to the premiere... lotr fan... u seaid that most of u would prefer to go to the premiere!!! may i ask why??? i keep coming up with pros and cons for both... its just tooo damn hard to decide!!!!

i got tickets for trl on the 11th!! i agonised over the decision of going there or to the premiere... lotr fan... u seaid that most of u would prefer to go to the premiere!!! may i ask why??? i keep coming up with pros and cons for both... its just tooo damn hard to decide!!!!

Cant you go to the premiere after TRL? Then you get the best of both :D

yeah thats what i was thinki9ng of doing but i wont be able to get anywhere near the front.... i mean if people are going to tbe there form the early hours..... which is what i was going to do.... i have no chance and i prbably wont be able to see a thing.

i will still be there though.. its straight to leicester square from trl.... the hard decision to make was do i go to the barriers first thing in the morning to get a good spot or go to trl?? hmm??? oh well!!!

hiya peeps!!

im sowwie to stress, but ireally need ur feedback onw here were guna meet etc b4 TRL. plz post ur ideas. soz but im gettin stressed for no apparent reason!! soz but im jut like that!! 3 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

i think i shall be meeting LOTR Fan in Lecister Square before TRL so we can sort out accomodation and stuff.......if that helps any!

and don't stress...........:D

maybe i got it wrong...

I would meet you at Liverpool street but not sure about timings. I will be leaving work about noon to get the 12.25 train to Waterloo. that should get in about 13.03.

It takes about 15-20minutes (depending on tubes) to get To Liverpool street Station from waterloo. So i can come and meet you if thats not ging to be to late