Jola

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm S79

Anyone Near Me (Y)

:clap:

Just checked (mine came a couple of weeks ago and has been safely stashed in my drawer) and I'm S78 - though from what I can gather in reading stuff on here the numbers don't necessarily mean you'll be sat next to someone - for the talks you're called through in groups (gold, then silver, then standard) and you can sit anywhere in your section (gold, silver or standard)

I shall no doubt be somewhere near you though at some point!

xC

It all depends on when you ordered it. At the end of the day if you only ordered your ticket last week, then they should be with you anytime. If you ordered it before then, then you should have received it by now as ALL tickets have been posted.

As I've stated on this thread if you haven't received them, you will need to contact me so I can look into it.

im s126 :D

Aww, only 112 tickets after me XD Im so excited! I wish i could get my MSN to work :P I wanna talk to yoooou!

LOL i no the feeling!!! and 112 places away not much i thought it would be a bigger number than that :D ha!

Edited by freakie_frenchi

• 2 weeks later...

so r we getting the actual tickets sent to our homes, or just the letter thing which we take there and then get our tickets and stuff? or is the letter the ticket or what coz i'm confused, i got the letter which has my number on it, but no ticktes if the letter isnt the ticket, and since theres only a week left i'm getting worried! Please help someone... :S

• Showmasters Admin

Your letter is your "Registration letter" you take this to the "Registration Desk" at the hotel on the Friday of the event, where you will ahnd over your letter along with photo ID to prove it's you, and then you will receive your convention badge along with your registration pack.

The badge is essentially your "ticket" for the event, you need to wear it at all times to get access to the parties, talks, auto sessions etc. So don't lose it! :)

But your registration pack will contain your Souvenir Convention Programme (and on the back page will be your autograph voucher to get your free autos), you will also get a 10x8 photo of each guest, a schedule and any extra auto/photo session vouchers you ordered.

Hope that helps!

SJ

xox

Your letter is your "Registration letter" you take this to the "Registration Desk" at the hotel on the Friday of the event, where you will ahnd over your letter along with photo ID to prove it's you, and then you will receive your convention badge along with your registration pack.

The badge is essentially your "ticket" for the event, you need to wear it at all times to get access to the parties, talks, auto sessions etc. So don't lose it! :)

But your registration pack will contain your Souvenir Convention Programme (and on the back page will be your autograph voucher to get your free autos), you will also get a 10x8 photo of each guest, a schedule and any extra auto/photo session vouchers you ordered.

Hope that helps!

SJ

xox

So if one person ordered both tickets is it only them that will have to bring ID?

Or both people?

xxx

[so if one person ordered both tickets is it only them that will have to bring ID?

Or both people?

xxx

Both people. As it states on the Registration Ticket letter - we need the name of ALL ticket holders, not just the person who ordered the tickets.

ahh i was gettin so worried!!!

i got my registration letter ages ago but i thought we still had to wait for tickets, even tho i'd read through everything loads of times!!! **sigh**

eeeek its well exciting!!!

rented a dress for sunday night :thumbup:

xxxx