How many guys?

Bella_Cullen

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

I am fortunate enough to have a wonderful boyfriend, he won't be coming along though :) but can't we just dance with the crew? :smile:

I'll have to figure out a hiring rate for the male crew :D

Some of them are single and straight, not many though.

My wife will happily rent me out. I can dance with at least 3 or 4 girls at once. I have very long arms :YAHOO:

Edited by Too Tall

you knwo whenever i read things like this i cna'thelp but imagine the people concerned reading it! liek i can picture them sitting in front of the computer thinking "eek i've been claimed save me"

I was thinking the EXACT same thing! Our poor guests. Then again though, they've been present for the last...O, I don't know, 11 months. They've seen our reactions to their being cast, their interviews, their performance in Twilight, their performance in other films, their lives after Twilight...their lives generally?

By this point, I'd hope that they'd at least somewhat expect it. So let's prove them wrong, that Twi-hards aren't crazy fangirls who hang all over them as if they really ARE who they play in the film. We can be sane, sociably acceptable people, haha!

Now I do have a question. Do you think that if any of our lovely guests choose to come to the parties they'll choose dance?

i think you will all be fighting it out for taylor as a lost cause my daughter has more chance and she's only 2, after all we all know jacob likes them young :D

I think I may have vomited slightly, I did not like that in Breaking Dawn

i think you will all be fighting it out for taylor as a lost cause my daughter has more chance and she's only 2, after all we all know jacob likes them young :D

I think I may have vomited slightly, I did not like that in Breaking Dawn

urgh i know! i still haven't gotten used to that!

Edited by __a

Lmao the old but it was Robert Pattinson defense :)

EXACTLY

he doesn't approve of my obsession :poki: But we fell out the otehr night so he is trying to make ammends by saying he will take me to see twilight tomorrow (like ive not already seen it twice lol) he doesnt know that though :poki: