Fourth Guest?

Clairbear

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw the film today. I loved it and would consider going.

If Nikki Reed went I would be there for certain or even the director Catherine Hardwick.

If Nikki Reed went, I'd so the happiest person ever.

Shes been my hero since "Thirteen" Just the chance to talk "the oc" with her would be the highlight of my years haha.

:)

However as ticket sales seem to be going really well, I think it's fair to guess there'll be more to come eventually.

Given that the website says

Our current guests for this event include: Taylor Lautner "Jacob Black", Kellan Lutz "Emmett Cullen" & Ashley Greene "Alice Cullen"..

Further guests to be announced!"

the implication is that there are at least two more guests to be announced.

I would agree though that this isn't the time of year when there will be much movement on that front, and that patience is required.

However as ticket sales seem to be going really well, I think it's fair to guess there'll be more to come eventually.

Given that the website says

Our current guests for this event include: Taylor Lautner "Jacob Black", Kellan Lutz "Emmett Cullen" & Ashley Greene "Alice Cullen"..

Further guests to be announced!"

the implication is that there are at least two more guests to be announced.

I would agree though that this isn't the time of year when there will be much movement on that front, and that patience is required.

O I hope so!! At least one more would be great, althought 'guests' would imply plural!!

My list of who else I want at the con apart from Kellan, Taylor and Ashley?

Rob and Kristen, obviously!

Nikki, Jackson, Peter and Elizabeth = the Cullens

Michael Welch would be awesome - he's just so cute and really plays along with the fans :YAHOO:

Mike/Mike would be an EPIC add to the guests because he's so great at interacting with his fans. His blogs are like the highlight of my day when he posts them. He seems like a genuinely cool guy, and I'd really love to meet him in person.

That being said, GIVE ME ROBERT AND KRISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!

And the Cullens.

And the nomads?

And Charlie?

Just give us the whole cast; it'll be great.

The only reason why people have probably not put him on their top people who they would like to come lists is because they might think that he is to big of a star to come.

Im not being pesimistic or anything but I mean come on Robert Patinson coming, its my dream but probably not going to coome true.

The only reason why people have probably not put him on their top people who they would like to come lists is because they might think that he is to big of a star to come.

Im not being pesimistic or anything but I mean come on Robert Patinson coming, its my dream but probably not going to coome true.

I think Rob will be the hardest to get.

and Kristen might be difficult to get, because shes not as socially wow with the fans as some of the other cast (kellen, taylor etc) but Kristen & rob would be lovely to have , ive met them before but i wont mind meeting them again :-]

I reallllly want them to announce Nikki haha.

Yeah but a girl can dream!

I'd love for Rob to go but I really doubt it. I'd love for him to go as he's one of my favourite actors and I'd love to meet him but I don't how they'd get him to go, I think he'd be terrified of small Team Edward fan-girls trappleing him.

I heard that he doesn't likke kids anyway so Small Team Edward Fan-girl trappleing him is our dream and his nightmere. HEHE.

I'd love for Rob to go but I really doubt it. I'd love for him to go as he's one of my favourite actors and I'd love to meet him but I don't how they'd get him to go, I think he'd be terrified of small Team Edward fan-girls trappleing him.

I heard that he doesn't likke kids anyway so Small Team Edward Fan-girl trappleing him is our dream and his nightmere. HEHE.

Yeah the 11-15 fan-girls petrify him, they're like one giant Basilik to him lol.

Edited by *Midnight*Sun*

I can't help wanting people I haven't met yet, so I want Jackson, Peter, Nikki, Billy and Cam over Kristen and Robert.

Obv I know everyone else wants Kristen and Rob and I wouldn't complain about them going :D

JACKSON FOR THE NEXT GUEST! :D

I'm really amazed at teh guests so far so I'm sure SM wont fail to bring us another awesome guest! :D i'd lovee it if Rob and Kris were to come but who would complain about the others? Excluding RK, three people I am DYING to meet are Jackson (just cause, he's important for, y'know, life), Nikki (she's done some amazing movies aint she) and Elizabeth (I luff her <3). And I'd also like to meet Peter, Billy *Burke* (he's been in Fringe too, so I'd love to meet him from that), and the humans cause they owned the movie :D

Yeah the 11-15 fan-girls petrify him, they're like one giant Basilik to him lol.

Aww, the 14-15 fan-girls aren't that bad!

Well, me. And my little 12-year-old buddy who's coming to E.T too.

Its just some of them giving us Twilight teens a bad name.