Write up of The Hub in Torchwood Magazine.

Tina

few questions: (sorry) :thumbup:

umm, what are the pics of, what are they like?

when did that issue come out (seeing as im in norway, i cant keep upto date)

when does it stop being sold cos,IM SOOO GUNNA GET IT!

lol!! ;)

The pics are mainly of the guests when they were on the panel and there is one where Garetha and John are about to kiss whole doing the play. There are two pics of convention attendees in costume one is Captain Jack and another is dressed as pregant Gwen in her wedding dress. The issue came out tday and the next one isn't due till 19th Feb so this issue should be on the shelves for a while.

I thought the write up was great :dance: and the pictures were awesome :D

Those costumes were fantastic, i'm sure i told you at the hub but i'll tell you again :D

but i got a bit confuzzled (it dosen't take alot so bear with me) , i thought that the weevil man was called Richard Tunesi ??? is this just me being a muppet ??? coz in Torchwood magazine they called him Richard DeNasi - Cheers to anyone who can tell me which name is right :D

Love you all :D

Happy New Year

xx

Was very sad to see me and my mates werent featured as the Torchwood Mag team took a photo of us :D lol

But a great write up!

Ah well, thats life :D

I still havent read or brought the mag yet, still dunno if I will buy it though, as I seem to be getting more and more skint... (That coming from someone who just spent £40 on an 18th birthday pressie)

lol yeah. this makes me wonder...

in the "wheres your head at?" do you think it really is the celebs wording, or do they screw that up to?

Well I have it on good authority from a former cast member that at least <i>some</i> of what they quote there is verbatim from the celebs... but you do have to bear in mind that certain answers will be shortened/taken out of context purely to fit the space available