The Older Attendees

kegan5

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all!

I'm late joining the forum (I had technical issues), but would it be alright if I join your group? I have reached the, ahem, *advanced* age of 34 (shocking), I'm going to the conference by myself, AND I'm an American. Talk about your triple whammy of outsider-ness! I promise not to be the loud, obnoxious American type, though...

Anyway, I would love to meet some people there who are similarly, um, mature :wub: .

Oh, and I've always thought that Joan Collins was ridiculous.

Hi all im 23 can i join ??? am i too young?? (also iwill be dragging my overhalf along and he is 32)

can i join? i joined another group and go 2 msg's that didnt really make a whole bunch of sence so im a little lost.

plus i like the idea of the diner :D

Really don't think I will get there for then. I have to pick my daughter up from school, drop her at my mums and then it's about a 2 hour drive but have a great time and have a drink for me. :D

We could perhaps meet up a bit later and have a drink at the hotel bar or something ?

i think meet in the hotel bar on the right hand side (where the pool table isn't) at 5 and we'll leave at 5.05 anyone who arrive slater can give me a call and i'll give them driections to meet us,

if you want my number email thewhiteladyofrohan@neomail.com

if you need to recognise me i'll probably be wearing a supernatural hoodie if i'm not wearing that (ie, it's hot and i take it off) then you'll see a lord of the rings tattoo on my arm

Edited by thewhiteladyofrohan

wowwwww

i disappear for one day and it seemed like everythings planned

so let me get this straight [ just to recap everything]

were gonna meet at 5 pm at the hotel bar on the side where theres no pool table

and from there will go to the american diner and things

right?

im gonna take down ur number jj when ur online

u too katie

xxx