Zac Efron?

bex4cedric

• 2 weeks later...
ill remember to keep my mouth shut next time i want to make a suggestion then

Not everyone has to agree with everyone!

If all the people who had a different oppinion from the masses would keep their mouth shut... none-pink people would still be riding the back of the bus, heck, we would think the earth was flat... we probably wouldn't even have found out how to use fire or maka a wheel LoL

Last thing we want is the event being sold out and filled up to HSM fans who have no interest in Whedonverse stuff.

Zac Efron can...well, I wont resort to the language lol

Not all HSM fans have no interest in Whedonverse thanks.

Exactly HSM is my favourite film and buffy is my favourite TV show and sure there are many more people out there who love them both

also im not saying people cant disagree with me im just saying that i dont see the need to reply with such negativity

• Moderators

I agree that people don't need to be anti-HSM fans or whatever, but I still think it'd be a waste to get him to a Whedon con.

Realistically how much attention/questions etc would he get because of what he did in Firefly?

I was thinking it could of been a good idea, get him and have lots of tickets sold for bigger guests like DB etc. But then i just thought Zac would probably cost alot to get him to do an event. Would be pointless getting him for a whedon con even if he was in one ep of firefly.

To defend my own honour with a quote you all kept using:

''Last thing we want is the event being sold out and filled up to HSM fans who have no interest in Whedonverse stuff''

I didnt say we didnt want HSM fans, just I dought anyone wants event tickets taken up by people who have no interest in the actual event and just want to meet someone for a completly different reason.

Id hate to miss out on pass for an event because it was snapped up by someone who had no interest in the events theme. One of the biggest draws for me for events like this are the community and people that share your interests.

Edited by BeatrixKiddo88

To defend my own honour with a quote you all kept using:

''Last thing we want is the event being sold out and filled up to HSM fans who have no interest in Whedonverse stuff''

I didnt say we didnt want HSM fans, just I dought anyone wants event tickets taken up by people who have no interest in the actual event and just want to meet someone for a completly different reason.

Id hate to miss out on pass for an event because it was snapped up by someone who had no interest in the events theme. One of the biggest draws for me for events like this are the community and people that share your interests.

You're completely right, the Wedonlovers who are also HSM fan would be no problem at all. The ones that have no interest in anything Whedonverse could potentially get very anoying, especially since I expect a young age and hysterical attitude in quite a few of them :dance: no offence but I got a sister in the HSM-hype age and those kids can really get on your nerves, especially when faced wth their idol LoL

(not saying only kids can like it, I've actually watched HSM more than 7 times voluntarly and on my own, own a east high shirt AND am going to visit HSM the musical)

• 3 months later...
Not all HSM fans have no interest in Whedonverse thanks.

Wouldn't call mysef a fan, but HSM is fun :)

But Zac would still kinda atract an odd crowd, wouldn't he?

*raises hand* odd crowd of me! hell yeah! Am i a perve to like him when he's so baby faced? :P

Give it a few yrs let the hype around him die down abit and ten e should come to a signing lol

[ hahaha have you seen his body? I can't see the hype dying down any time he's so bloody lickable *has no shame and will happily admit to watching and rewatching HSM3 over and over for the yummy basketball arm scenes, and trying not to lick the screen* when the hell did he grow up so fast?!

Edited by jadangel2001

I'm not particularly a fan of Zac, but I did go to an Angel con a few years ago where Adrienne Wilkinson attended and she was only in one ep of Angel. My point is, it doesnt really matter how many eps a person was in, I think it's more how interesting the actor is and if the character they played was particularly memerable for some reason.