Italian actors for Volturi?

A few ideas...

Raul Bova/Aro

http://img67394.pictiger.com/images/17528153/

Kim Rossi Stuart/Marcus

http://img67394.pictiger.com/images/17528216/

Gabriel Garko/Caius

http://img67394.pictiger.com/images/17528230/

Whoa! Gorgeous! Bit too gorgeous for the image I have of the gruesome threesome, but then they wre supposed to look like a group of angels weren't they?

I'm not going to think this through, I'm picking people I like! I'm at work and can't consider this properly :blink:

Danny Huston (naturally)

Matthew Goode

Thomas Kretschmann

Terence Stamp

Nestor Carbonell

When I was thinking of the three, Terence Stamp was the first to come to mind for Aro. He has an amazing voice which for me could so belong to a person/Vamp/man like Aro.

Anyone else hear the rumour that Ben Barnes (Prince Caspian) is going for the role of Aro? I'm not sure what to think of that... arent they meant to look quite old? Or have I had the completely wrong image in my head?

Jane? what about Dakota Fanning!

No. No. No. PLEASE no. :D Anyone but her. *shudders*

LMFAO!! Im not a Dakota fan either tbh!! I think there is probably other options... She annoyed the HECK outta me in War of the Worlds! :P

LO.L..yeah but she's some freaking looking kid, that's why I thought of her!!

Aro...Gary Oldman

I completely agree with this, I'm a big Gary Oldman fan and he'd play the role brilliantly.

As for Jane, I don't think Dakota Fanning would fit the role but she's the only child star I can actually think of! I don't think she would suit the evil aspect of the character either.

I'd suggest Shia LaBeouf or Giovanni Ribisi to be cast in the Volturri but only because I'm a fan of both of them, not particularly because they would be 100% suited to it, although I'm sure they'd do a good job LOL ^_^

Aro...Gary Oldman

I completely agree with this, I'm a big Gary Oldman fan and he'd play the role brilliantly.

As for Jane, I don't think Dakota Fanning would fit the role but she's the only child star I can actually think of! I don't think she would suit the evil aspect of the character either.

I'd suggest Shia LaBeouf or Giovanni Ribisi to be cast in the Volturri but only because I'm a fan of both of them, not particularly because they would be 100% suited to it, although I'm sure they'd do a good job LOL :D

I love Shia so much :D but he can't be one of them! Giovanni on the other hand would be pretty awesome!