hello :) silver ticket help

staceymichelle

I was wondering if group photo shoots will be available, as they haven't been mentioned as a possibility yet. ^_^

Also, if you'd rather have a group photo with all the guests, rather than individual shots, is this possible with the silver ticket shots? :unsure:

Also, if you'd rather have a group photo with all the guests, rather than individual shots, is this possible with the silver ticket shots? :unsure:

No, sorry.

The guests are doing individual photo sessions, so only one guest is present in the photo area at a time.

There is a group photo session, but that one is exclusive for the Gold Ticket owners.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• Showmasters Admin

or you could just pay extra at the convention and have a group photo taken too

At our past events ("The Hub" and "Eclipse 2") where we have offered the group shot as an exclusive to the gold pass holders, extra tickets were not sold to Standard or Silver pass holders, it was only those with Gold passes that got the group photo. It was done to give the gold passes something "exclusive" that the others wouldn't get.

This may change, but I am just going by past events, :)

SJ

xox

• Showmasters Admin

As far as I'm aware QS and SJ are right. Only Gold Pass holders get the group shot, it is not sold seperately.

Before anyone mentions Eclipse 1. This was our first con and the group shot was only organised that weekend. It was put on sale to everyone. But since then it has always been a gold pass only item.

or you could just pay extra at the convention and have a group photo taken too

At our past events ("The Hub" and "Eclipse 2") where we have offered the group shot as an exclusive to the gold pass holders, extra tickets were not sold to Standard or Silver pass holders, it was only those with Gold passes that got the group photo. It was done to give the gold passes something "exclusive" that the others wouldn't get.

This may change, but I am just going by past events, :)

SJ

xox

Oooops my bad - sorryyyyy! :blush: