Questions for Guest Talks...

slaycandy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

snoopy dance would be cool. i've never met Nick so really looking forward to it.

i guess willow could just pop wolverine into a dimension with shrimp.

i'm thinking about this too much- why would wolverine and buffy be fighting in the first place?

interesting idea though. hmmmm

i'm gonna bore my friends rigid with this one tonight and see if we can come up with answers.

• 2 months later...
i don't think many people would mind James Marsters showing his underwear. We'd have lots of happy con attendees.
hehehe - He doesn't wear any so you would have a lot of happy fans :D:D Edited by chrisuk

If there's a big group talk, how about the Pivot questionnaire?

Least/Favourite Word; Least/Favourite Sound; Turn-ons/-offs; Favourite curse word; Professions to/not try; God's first words in heaven.

Still thinking whether or not to go,

Stephen from the US

okay this is in regard to the buffy v wolverine comment, and i should add i'm a big buffy fan

there is no way in hell that Buffy could win this fight, no way in hell

1)wolverine just keeps coming, she could hit him with everything she's got and he'ld just shake it of while she gets tired

2)wolverine is a trained assasin, he'ld kill the back-up before they have the chance to cast a spell most likely in there sleep

3)he has a frickin ADAMANTIUM SKELETON!!! even the scythe is powerless against that, she has no weapons that could kill him

4)if you do decide to bring Willow, spike ect then wolverine could do the same and his back-up is much stronger than hers

5)he'ld just destroy her!

• 1 month later...

snoopy dance would be cool. i've never met Nick so really looking forward to it.

i guess willow could just pop wolverine into a dimension with shrimp.

i'm thinking about this too much- why would wolverine and buffy be fighting in the first place?

interesting idea though. hmmmm

i'm gonna bore my friends rigid with this one tonight and see if we can come up with answers.

Nick has done the Snoopydance at every Q&A plus con that I have attended. He knows someone is going to ask I am sure he practises before hand :YAHOO:

cool. can't wait for that.

My friend asked about the Wolverine vs Buffy whether Buffy is the combined one from the end of Season 4- cos then she could just pull out wolverine's internal organs(would he still regenerate then?). Interesting point. What do you think Yeindeed?

My friend asked about the Wolverine vs Buffy whether Buffy is the combined one from the end of Season 4- cos then she could just pull out wolverine's internal organs(would he still regenerate then?). Interesting point. What do you think Yeindeed?

Ooh good point. I'm not sure anyone could beat Primeval Buffy! After all she could just easily deflect anything Wolverine threw at her.

I can't wait for the snoopy dance either :o

Edited by crazyminx

its a fair point, but yes he would still regenerate, i'm sure it has happened before (roughly remember him being operated on whilst awake, but my heads drawing a blank to when)

it all depends, his regeneration speed changes depending on the writer or x-men series

again struggling to remember but i'm fairly sure the only person that has the power to stop him would be Jean Grey and she would have to concentrate on stopping his heart and brain from functioning, think claire from heroes

but if she gets help, then i would suggest wolvie gets some back up of equal strength, eg, Dr Strange, Wong, Whislter (from Blade), and wolvie would still win

but yeah Wolverine would still kick Buffy's ass, sorry

a fairer fight would be Buffy v Blade, same power, same strength, same speed and same backup almost, Blade has, Whistler(giles) , Hannibal King(Xander), Morbious (spike/angel), Dr Strange (Willow/Tara) and a few others equally to some of the other scoobies

i would maybe sway the scale toward Buffy, but unless you have read blade and/or the nightstalkers you'll all say buffy anyway

Edited by yesindeed

3)he has a frickin ADAMANTIUM SKELETON!!! even the scythe is powerless against that, she has no weapons that could kill him

Sorry just saw this. Rocketlauncher? Then keep the bits apart judge stylie???

Just wondering.

would be about affective as throwing a snapper at a bus, Adamantium is the second strongest metal in the marvel universe, the first being Vibranium(which is now extinct, with the exception of Captain Americas shield), only something made of those could do any damage to his skeleton

but seeing as to mould the adamandtium into a weapon you'ld have to have it in ore form to make liquid form and seein as you need it to be at 815 Celsius and you only have an 8 minute time frame to make a weapon from that..........

if it where possible to pull Wolverine Limb from Limb and store them separately, he would still regenerate from the heart/head (i'm unsure and have asked my think tank and we cant come up with which, and i'm talking about 6 comic book mad freaks), but we did come up with a case of Wolverine before he got his Skeleton pimped out, he was held in a torture camp during WW2 and was beheaded daily and he kept on coming back, its never said if he just grew another head or if they put his head back on his body and it fused back but it happened and he survived, another case is when he re-grew completely from a single cell

but we came up with the only way to kill him, The Muramasa Blade, wich is a magically infused blade capable of cutting his head of and negating his healing factor, the catch 22 is only he knows where it is?

sorry for the rant, major Geekgasm figuring this out

At least it got a conversation going. lol!

You know too much about Wolverine. Puts my geekness to shame. sob!

to be fair i do have 8 guys who are just as uber geek as me (7of whom work in a comic book shop and one is a historian and can research the shop for info) and between the 9 of us we pretty much know everything, we are a true unbeatable pub quiz team

but if you think that is impressive i should warn you that we all hate Wolverine, some with a passion

if you posted about any other comic book hero the rant would have filled several pages

:)

Say Buffy versus Batman? :)

in a straight fight Batman

we get asked alot about Batman V Superman and we all agree that it would be Batman for one simple reason

he would cheat. Batman uses what ever he can to beat his opponents and is ten times the strategist as Buffy and the Scoobies, he'ld do something harsh and attack her emotions or play on her ego and just refuse to fight her and let her get frustrated

with the Scoobies, hands down Buffy, even if Batman had help it'ld be Buffy, the Scoobies are her best power but would be no affect against Wolverine

you want a good fight try Buffy v The Joker, but none of you read comics so i'll just shut up now

:o

Say Buffy versus Batman? :)

in a straight fight Batman

we get asked alot about Batman V Superman and we all agree that it would be Batman for one simple reason

he would cheat. Batman uses what ever he can to beat his opponents and is ten times the strategist as Buffy and the Scoobies, he'ld do something harsh and attack her emotions or play on her ego and just refuse to fight her and let her get frustrated

with the Scoobies, hands down Buffy, even if Batman had help it'ld be Buffy, the Scoobies are her best power but would be no affect against Wolverine

you want a good fight try Buffy v The Joker, but none of you read comics so i'll just shut up now

:D

I never used to but I live with a geek who collects comics mainly Marvel and DC therefore I when bored end up reading them and find myself becoming obbessed kind, buffy and the joker I am sorry however big of a buffy fan I am it'd be the Joker hands down.

I never used to but I live with a geek who collects comics mainly Marvel and DC therefore I when bored end up reading them and find myself becoming obbessed kind, buffy and the joker I am sorry however big of a buffy fan I am it'd be the Joker hands down.

oh i know Mr J would win but it would be a spectacle, he would destroy her and the scoobies, its the one thing Buffy never had was a full blown Psycho

oh i know Mr J would win but it would be a spectacle, he would destroy her and the scoobies, its the one thing Buffy never had was a full blown Psycho

Now THAT would be inneresting :)

The thing is talking to my fella about and I do agree he wouldn't kill her tho as he doesn't see the point in it.It's more fun to keep her alive and send her mental one thing with Buffy she maybe physically strong but she's not that strong mentally.