Gold Programs for Eternal Twilight

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone

when the Eternal Twilight site went up we made a mistake and only put up 100 gold passes but we should have put up 150

this only came to our attention when we sold out of gold tickets

when we first ran a convention at this hotel at the begging of 2008 we thought we could only fit some of the activities to 100 fans, but as we used the hotel we soon realised it would still work well with 150 fans so we changed the amount available but we forgot to put this into play for Eternal Twilight

this will not affect your experience in a negative way, in fact it will mean the event will have more funds to spend on running the convention, which is good for everyone :D

so if you have bought a silver pass or standard pass because we had sold out of gold do not worry, if you want to change the pass you have and upgrade it we can do this for you for short time,

just email jola and she will be able to do this for you over the next week :D

we hope this helps you all and sorry for this mistake

all is going well for this amazing event its going to be so much fun ;)

jason

I got a silver ticket when they first went on sale and I remember that when people talked about gold Ecislpe programmes recently I think it was Too Tall who corrected someone who said it was 50 gold he then corrected them and said it was 100 for the con's.

I'm a little upset because this now means I have a extra 50 people in front of me.

I get the feeling a extra 50 have been added because of them selling out.

Please explain the reason why this is changed. It might sound good for the people who want gold but I don't have the money to upgrade to gold and by getting my ticket so early I thought I would have a closer view but now I have a extra 50 people in front of me who bought they ticket months after me.

I want to support this event I can't wait for it but when this type of thing happens it upsets me a lot.

I normally buy standard tickets but because I've enjoyed other con's you guys have put on this is the second silver ticket I have now bought for one of your events.

It's putting me off buying them now.

Edit: to add post link I mean http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....p;#entry1240971

Edited by hobbitfanatic

• Showmasters Admin

I got a silver ticket when they first went on sale and I remember that when people talked about gold Ecislpe programmes recently I think it was Too Tall who corrected someone who said it was 50 gold he then corrected them and said it was 100 for the con's.

I'm a little upset because this now means I have a extra 50 people in front of me.

Please explain the reason why this is changed. It might sound good for the people who want gold but I don't have the money to upgrade to gold and by getting my ticket so early I thought I would have a closer view but now I have a extra 50 people in front of me who bought they ticket months after me.

I want to support this event I can't wait for it but when this type of thing happens it upsets me a lot.

I normally buy standard tickets but because I've enjoyed other con's you guys have put on this is the second silver ticket I have now bought for one of your events.

It's putting me off buying them now.

Edit: to add post link I mean http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....p;#entry1240971

hi hobbitfanatic

"I get the feeling a extra 50 have been added because of them selling out."

as you have attended lockdown,eclipse 1/2, i think you must have seen and read the posts about this lots of times, so i cannot believe you do not know the answer to this

anyway it works for every one the 50 extra tickets only adds 2 rows of seats to the main hall so all the gold tickets will be in the 1st 5 rows and thats very close to the stage

this was planed from the start it has worked at the last two big events we have run, and in the if the con sells out we will be able to spend so much more on the event which is great for everyone

so thanks hobbitfanatic :WAVE:

see you there

jason

Damn it, wish I had gold now!

*kicks silver ticket*

:D

You know Tara you can upgrade! Just think how much fun you'd have in the very front row (actually maybe you shouldn't.....)

Ah, I did see that, but it said people who bought standard and silver after Gold sold out!

To be fair, all that Too Tall said (in the post that you helpfully referenced) was that there were 50 Gold tickets at signing events - he never said how many there were at the con. Although I'll grant that he also didn't pick up on the fact that the guy was querying 100 not 150.

Please explain the reason why this is changed.

The change was made from 100 to 150 for the first time at The Hub convention and was announced on 11th September. If you read this post here you'll find the reasoning behind it (plus about 8 pages of raging debate after it :blush: ) - basically the original limitation of 100 was set for the earlier cons, and now they are using a larger room, which allows 150 gold tickets to be sold but only apparently taking up as many rows as did 100 originally.

It's male-chicken-up rather than conspiracy. And i speak as an ardent conspiracy theorist :D

So, I've sent a mail to Jola but she didn't get back to me yet. I was jumping around like crazy when I heard that there are still a few gold ones left because I had a little chat with Rebecca a few days ago when all the gold tickets were gone and so I purchased the silver ones. I need to upgrade!!! Hahahaha

Aw I hope you can upgrade, you sound really excited at the prospect of "turning gold" lol :chair:

So, I've sent a mail to Jola but she didn't get back to me yet. I was jumping around like crazy when I heard that there are still a few gold ones left because I had a little chat with Rebecca a few days ago when all the gold tickets were gone and so I purchased the silver ones. I need to upgrade!!! Hahahaha

Aw I hope you can upgrade, you sound really excited at the prospect of "turning gold" lol :D

Hahahah yeah I do, right!? I just talked to Ashleys brother Joe Greene and he was so happy for me getting the gold tickets now :YAHOO:

Yeah I didn't lied it's just they found new tickets ; ]

How does it work to upgrade, I mean it's not only the mail to Jola ??

Yes, you email me saying you wish to upgrade. I need the orginal order number of the tickets you have purchased as well as the full name of the person who ordered it.

I will then charge your card that you used at the time of placing the original order, the difference in price.

Aw I hope you can upgrade, you sound really excited at the prospect of "turning gold" lol :D

Hahahah yeah I do, right!? I just talked to Ashleys brother Joe Greene and he was so happy for me getting the gold tickets now :D

Well he knows a sweet deal when he sees one lol! Glad you get to have the package you want :whistling:

How does it work to upgrade, I mean it's not only the mail to Jola ??

Yes, you email me saying you wish to upgrade. I need the orginal order number of the tickets you have purchased as well as the full name of the person who ordered it.

I will then charge your card that you used at the time of placing the original order, the difference in price.

The original number is the letters or the 4 numbers ? (poor french girl so stupid :thumbup: )

Edited by Amaltia

Yeah I didn't lied it's just they found new tickets ; ]

Yeah i Know :) But thank you for all rebecca!

Are we supposed to receive a new mail of confirmation or anything else to know if we upgraded ? I know, I'm exhausting but my friend are telling me I'm stupid to go to the con all day on, so I want to be sure. When do we know that it is ok for the upgrade ? When i will receive a letter from the bank ^^?