New Moon given green light

JaneDoe

I´m so relieved to hear that they will keep that fire burning :D

Reading at least some of the reviews on the movie, I´m sure New Moon will be a totally different kind of endeavor and a lot of critical voices will hopefully get what they want from part II since there will be not too much need for backgroud stories etc.

New Moon is my fave book. Can't wait! :WAVE:

After hearing how perfect Taylor is as Jacob from various people (you being one of them Tara :D ) I'm even more excited about this news now than I was a couple of days ago!

Oh, he was SO good :o:WINCE:

He's gonna be awesome in the others :wub:

I don't want to freak out but... It's rumoured they're gonna start shooting in February. Taking into account Taylor's part in NM, well, I just hope he won't be too busy at the end of February :D

But then Rob starts shooting Parts Per Billion in January and he is needed for the beginning of New Moon!

Panic not.....yet!!!

I don't want to freak out but... It's rumoured they're gonna start shooting in February. Taking into account Taylor's part in NM, well, I just hope he won't be too busy at the end of February :D

Catherine has done a few interviews over the weekend and said she isn't rushing into it until she's ready and they've "got it right".

I would think it would be a while until they film then. Maybe next Spring/Summer.

Also, after all the problems they had with the weather last time (meaning re-shoots in the Summer were done), I would be surprised if they filmed it in the same season as Twilight. The weather was a nightmare for them and caused so many problems. They would be sensible to film in spring and summer!

Everything depends on the release date... We'll see. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

I'd like to point out though, that a rainy, gloomy weather is exactly what's required for all the Forks scenes. Bella&Jacob's scenes so to say :D

Robert will be heavily involved only in the Volterra scenes which will be filmed in spring/summer, requiring a bright Mediterranean sunshine.

You know, I bought my tickets long before Taylor's presence was announced. My little one didn't even dare to hope he'd attend. But now... That would hurt :P

Stop, stop, stop, let's think positive :D

this is on yahoo news today

Catherine Hardwicke is in talks to follow-up her record-breaking Twilight movie by directing the sequel [NEW MOON].

Related photos / videos

Enlarge photo

The filmmaker scored the biggest debut ever for a female director when the vampire love story shot to number one in the US on Sunday, and she's keen to get cracking on the sequel - so her young cast doesn't change beyond recognition.

She tells USA Today newspaper, "(Twilight star Taylor Lautner) told me the other day that he had gained 14 pounds since I last saw him. He’s only 16.â€

The sequel has already been greenlit by executives at Summit Entertainment and the New Moon script is already completed.

Twilight stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will reportedly earn £8 million each for the sequel.

and she's keen to get cracking on the sequel - so her young cast doesn't change beyond recognition.

She tells USA Today newspaper, "(Twilight star Taylor Lautner) told me the other day that he had gained 14 pounds since I last saw him. He’s only 16.â€

Surely that's a good thng in Taylor's case - Jacob's supposed to do a lot of growing.

Keeping everything crossed that the shotting schedule doesn't affect the guests coming to ET.

Keeping everything crossed that the shotting schedule doesn't affect the guests coming to ET.

According to several sources (Kristen's interviews etc.) they'll start shooting in March. Catherine herself said they won't be ready before three months. IF confirmed, our guests shouldn't be affected. Let's keep everything, even our brain, crossed... isn't it already anyway? :lol: