Booked!

luvyourlife

I didn't think I'd be able to say this for a long time, if at all, but we've booked my ticket for Eclipse 3 woo hoo! I'm so excited! :)

Yay for having a convention in the month and year of your 20th birthday! And awesome parents of course.

As usual, I went for gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who else has booked already?

E2 was amazing...I am so looking forward to E3!

I didn't think I'd be able to say this for a long time, if at all, but we've booked my ticket for Eclipse 3 woo hoo! I'm so excited! :)

Yay for having a convention in the month and year of your 20th birthday! And awesome parents of course.

As usual, I went for gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who else has booked already?

E2 was amazing...I am so looking forward to E3!

Hee, I think you may have been in the queue behind me. I remember someone there with her mum, who offered to get a gold as a birthday present. :D

Ahhh, gold... once you've done that, you never want to go back. Especially after this weekend! Worth every penny.

Edited by CosmicAvatar

Haha yes that was probably me...you were probably the lady that handed me the info (I hadn't got a clue it was even on sale yet LOL). Like 9.45am Sunday. :) So thanks for that!

Definitely. I've had gold for all Eclipses and it's well worth the money. If you add it up, it's good value and I loved that I got to sit front row ALL weekend with an awesome view.

Plus for me, it's good because it saves me queueing. I have rheumatism and M.E., so I can't really deal with that! Gold rules! :)

I was hoping to book my ticket in January and pay for the hotel in May, but can't lave booking the room that late! I just hope I don't have an expensive Jan-April at uni so I can use my loan to pay for both at once. =(

I'll be getting Silver. Save me one. =P

Edited by Lenatalia

• Moderators

:P I'm pretty sure you don't need to worry katie .. it's only like a month to Christmas (ahhh!), and they're not on sale, and they have no guests yet so .. it's looking ok :P

Plus the hotel wont get booked up quickly now they're charging straight away. Booo.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm staying at the Travel Lodge which is only 10 minutes or so from The Park Inn.

Reasonable rates for family rooms, so if you can't get in at Park Inn or Ibis then try there?

I think it cost £30 for Friday and £40 for Saturday for us.