Are tickets available on the door?

Hi

I am trying to wait in hope and desperation for a 6th guest but I am a little worried the shop is going to close. Can you buy tickets on the door, in which case I can decide on the friday whether to attend or not as to whether it is financially worth it for me personally.

If not, when is the shop due to close?

Thanks guys

Will (s.p.d.)

The Eclipse website reads as there being no single day entry rates, so I don't see why you'll get let in without a ticket unless your mad enough to pay nearly £90 just to sit in on some talks for a few hours.

I don't understand the comparison. The question was "can I buy a ticket on the door" not "can I get in for cheaper"? The poster wants to know if they can decide on the Friday whether or not they want to come - for the whole weekend and participate in all the activities, presumably. Just bought in person rather than online. Not just sit in on some talks.

I dont know about tickets on the door, but i'm pretty sure the online store will close next wednesday

Yes, as with previous conventions, the online shop usually closes a couple of days before the weekend.

• Showmasters Admin

If tickets are left for the event they will on sale at the event it's self. Should the event sell out before then, there will obivously be at announcement made here and on the website to confirm that.

But at present you will be able to by a ticket at the show.

katiieee_x - If you are trying to say "Don't wait or we'll not get the extra guest!", then yes this is a catch 22 situation. If a lot of people are waiting to see if there is a 6th guest before buying a ticket, there may not be a 6th guest.

oh okay :)

d/w ...i AM really looking forward to this event and i know we are all gonna have a wicked time. i think one of the main reasons why eclipse 2 hasn't sold out is because of the fact that there is a credit crunch going on..

and also not a lot of people know about the event .. i only found out about eclipse 1 because it was on the back of the heroes magazine