Ticket holders

SatedenPrincess

1. Name: Mari Asun

2. Age: 33

3. Location: Bilbao, Spain

4. Ticket Type: Silver

5. Reason for Going: I went this summer to Comic Con (San Diego) and I liked it, hihihi... Then, I am super SGA fan, especially Joe fan, hihii... Then, this is my perfect moment to meet him!!!!!... I can´t wait!!!!!.

cliff10.jpg

Edited by Calihet

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[

Hi there I'm Stan. I'll be coming down with 3 friends. It'll be our first time to a convention and can't wait. None of us are rich so just got the standard tickets. Looking forward to having a drink with a few of you :smile:

hiya hope u enjoy it but i was in your spot erlyer this year n now i love it. if u wanna chat let me know

I really can't wait. Should be great. I'm up for a chat

add me on msn if u want randy_mandys69r@hotmail.com

I'll add you as I've just got back from holiday

1. Name: Sally Lloyd (but will answer to Sal or Sarah!)

2. Age: 39 and counting!

3. Location: Aberdeen, Scotland

4. Ticket Type: Standard.

5. Reason for Going: I talked my friend Charlotte (Phenix) in to going to another one so she talked me in to going to this one. Also I want to meet Joe and Jason. And I have been trying to get a pic of Colin Cunningham for ages but I have never quite managed it so now (as long as I remember to book the ticked for the photo session) I will have one of my very own. The other guests are cool too!

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• 2 weeks later...

1. Name: Andy

2 Age: 25

3 location: London

4 ticket type: Gold

5 reson for going : Loved SG1 from the begining n it changed my outlook on life... saw how poo they had it with being attacked every week n realised work wasn't too bad after all :whistling:

Lol, just seriously love the characters n the interaction being them - SG1 & Atlantis - and wanted to meet them all (sounds cheesey but theyre my hero's lol)

Cant wait til feb, see you all soon!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1. Name: Sean

2 Age: 26

3 locasion: Basingstoke (southern england)

4 ticket type: silver

5 reson for going: absolutely love stargate! this will be my first ever convention, really looking forward to it! literally wet myself when opened my letter!

1: Name: Gems

2: Age: 26 (well, I will be by the time feb 20th comes around :D )

3: Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire

4: Ticket type: Standard

5: Reason for Going: Well, mainly to see Joe Flanigan :D , but im a huge SG1 and SGA fan :P

Just thought I'd say hi :D Never been to one of these before, so not sure what to expect! Coming down to Bedford with my friend Emma- we just couldnt resist the opportunity of meeting Joe Flanigan and hopefully lots of other lovely people :D so hi :D

Gems

xxx

1: Name: Gems

2: Age: 26 (well, I will be by the time feb 20th comes around )

3: Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire

4: Ticket type: Standard

5: Reason for Going: Well, mainly to see Joe Flanigan , but im a huge SG1 and SGA fan

Just thought I'd say hi Never been to one of these before, so not sure what to expect! Coming down to Bedford with my friend Emma- we just couldnt resist the opportunity of meeting Joe Flanigan and hopefully lots of other lovely people so hi

Gems

Hi welcome. Hope you enjoy yourself. See you down there

1.Name: Karoline

2 Age: 22

3 Location: Deeping St. Nicholas, nr. Peterborough

4 Ticket type: Silver (with dreximgirl)

5 Reson for going: Joe Flanigan, meet people, Joe Flanigan, Jason Momoa, Joe Flanigan and umm...Joe Flanigan :D Hell! I'm not wasting the opportunity of him coming to the UK! :(

luv

K

*who is very excited now!* :P:(

1. Name: Abi

2. Age: 18

3. Location: Stirling, Scotland

4. Ticket Type: Silver

5. Reason for Going: Last year was great so I'm coming back again this year and dragging a friend with me!

Photoshoot-MichaelShanks1.jpg

hey sorry my internets been broken for ages, im so exited i know u from collectormania (number cant remeber) but if u remeber me i know kai owen from torchwood and i went with u and offerd cerial to conner trinner and paul migilian. ?!?!?!?! any recoglection? u may remeber me when u see me. pls let me know xoxxo

hey sorry my internets been broken for ages, im so exited i know u from collectormania (number cant remeber) but if u remeber me i know kai owen from torchwood and i went with u and offerd cerial to conner trinner and paul migilian. ?!?!?!?! any recoglection? u may remeber me when u see me. pls let me know xoxxo

Ohhhh of course - I remember you now! Mandy with the awesome hat, right? Sorry about that, my memory's usually pretty good lol. It'll be great to see you again! :D

ok so I'm cheating a tad as I'm not technically a ticket holder (the photo will tell you why :D) but I wanted to get involved and say hey so posting anyways!

1. Name: Sah / Surfy Sah

2. Age: 24

3. Location: Swansea, WALES!!! (that's NEXT to England, not part of it :poki: )

4. Ticket Type: n/a

5. Reason for Going: Jason :wub: see friends :(, get my first fix of crewing a full weekend convention, con dancing :( and partying and SG fix :lol:

can not wait! good times in T-minus 3 weeks!!! :P

here's photo of me at C12, October 2007 :smile:

cu all in 3 weeks!!!!! :WAVE:

surfy sah xx

sahMSCJ.jpg

hmmm did I kill this topic? :huh::unsure:

surfy sah xx

Let's see if we can get it back to life then... I just noticed I never posted here. :D

1. Name: Petra

2. Age: 32

3. Location: Germany

4. Ticket Type: Gold

5. Reason for Going: I guess my boyfriend would call it an addiction. ;)

*checks for current pictures*

Guess this one will have to do:

Chicago_Ben2_kl.jpg