NEW SCENES! U.S. TV Spot

spikeguerajumper

I´m glad I sat while watching... Body control decreases after the 25th b-day apparently. :dance:

Very funny Tara!!!

But I believe you're right! :D

I watched this about ten times last night.....He's just too cute!

I´m glad I sat while watching... Body control decreases after the 25th b-day apparently. :dance:

Very funny Tara!!!

But I believe you're right! :D

Hmmm I'm hoping my upcoming 26th birthday doesn't mean I need Depends all of the sudden!

Yes this video, I like it alot, I want him to say, 'Get in the car' to me, ahhh and that look is exactly amazing!

I´m glad I sat while watching... Body control decreases after the 25th b-day apparently. :YAHOO:

Very funny Tara!!!

But I believe you're right! :o

Hmmm I'm hoping my upcoming 26th birthday doesn't mean I need Depends all of the sudden!

Yes this video, I like it alot, I want him to say, 'Get in the car' to me, ahhh and that look is exactly amazing!

Depends might not be an issue yet, but all of a sudden, people will offer to help you cross the road :(

Best Spot by far!!!! love it!!!

That really is a substantial ad for the movie! I think it will get people interested in the whole thing even if they haven´t heard about Twilight yet.

I love it, though it still doesn´t give me any new pics to drool over :unsure: Can´t have it all at once, I guess...