The don't abandon Dirk thread.

Jod1710

Hi I know lots of us are disappointed about Dwight not coming to Collectormania,

But hey we still have Dirk

Don't abandon the poor guy, just because Dwight won't be there

Dirks a top guy in his own right and is a long way from home this year. He's living in the UK at moment so lets make him feel welcome and show him a good time.

We can let him know how we are sad about Dwight not coming politely and then hopefully if we show Dirk a good time he will tell Dwight what fun he had and how we were all disappointed Dwight didn't come and then they will hopefully schedule with showmasters for another one again soon.

However, also be careful Dirk was recently quoted in an article that after this year away from home he may retire and disappear!!!

No !!! So all those who think theres always another time, You never know

So like I said in another thread

How about the cigars, whiskey (someone else reminded me) and the piano and lets not let this collectormania be a sad one lets party :whistling: and enjoy ourselves. Just kidding about cigars etc sure showmasters wont appreciate it sure there is a million and 1 health and safety rules nowadays, but hey I hope you get the idea

All you A-Team fans out there should be ready to make something good happen from a bad situation after all thats what the A-Team always did.

UR right hun

Also Dirk is an actor in his own right anyway, lets not forget that!!

My partner is gutted about not getting the duo photo done, but as i told him it saves him (or me) money and he can get the pic signed, he was doing the duo and getting both to sign, hence the saving money.

Yep,

Dirks a legend to.

The Face man

Starbuck

CBB the only decent one on it (oops and Jermaine)

Lots of other fantastic roles to

His books have changed peoples lives and could help change the world if we MADE every one read them, but we wont go there tonight.

He's a fantastic Dad too putting his boys first all these years ahead of his career.

And on top of all that, Yep theres more he's a fun loving cool guy to.

Jo

Yep,

Dirks a legend to.

The Face man

Starbuck

CBB the only decent one on it (oops and Jermaine)

Lots of other fantastic roles to

His books have changed peoples lives and could help change the world if we MADE every one read them, but we wont go there tonight.

He's a fantastic Dad too putting his boys first all these years ahead of his career.

And on top of all that, Yep theres more he's a fun loving cool guy to.

Jo

Frakin eh' i couldnt have said it better myself bring on the Dirk lovin :whistling:

YES it is still a great thing to have dirk there, i will most probably be there and just for dirk lol ! now thats commitment lol

but yes i do hope he and dwight do attend another show over here again so we can meet them both together, that would be such fun!!

See there you go, let the party begin.

:D

:dance:

:YAHOO:

Glad you are going TB, yeah travel down sat morning and see how it goes and how you feel.

So come on every one lets enjoy and show Dirk us English dont moan all the time we can all have fun to.

Lets see how much fun we can have :poki:

Idea !!! I'm on a role.

How about all us A-Team fans make ourselves Dwight/Murdock masks and then Dirk wont feel so lonely or miss him as much. :D

Hey lifes about having fun, what else is there

YES it is still a great thing to have dirk there, i will most probably be there and just for dirk lol ! now thats commitment lol

but yes i do hope he and dwight do attend another show over here again so we can meet them both together, that would be such fun!!

See there you go, let the party begin.

:blink:

Glad you are going TB, yeah travel down sat morning and see how it goes and how you feel.

So come on every one lets enjoy and show Dirk us English dont moan all the time we can all have fun to.

Lets see how much fun we can have :dance:

Idea !!! I'm on a role.

How about all us A-Team fans make ourselves Dwight/Murdock masks and then Dirk wont feel so lonely or miss him as much. :dance:

Hey lifes about having fun, what else is there

i soooooooooooo want a murdock mask that would be sweet

*points to forum name*

Dirk's the reason I was going anyhoo. If only to get a pic of me in my BSG stuff with him. My brother is the Murdock fanatic. I always prefered Faceman.

As for Murdock masks... I have a Range-Rider one. =D

Edited by Face

I dont see why he shouldnt turn up just because Howling Mad Murdock has bowed out.

I disliked the A team as a kid but i thought his portrayal of Han Solo with a cigar in BSG was great.

Hell always be Starbuck to me and now sadly the guy who unsuccesssfully tried to knob Shilpa Shetty whilst giving the far more attractive Cleo Roccos on Celeb BB the cold shoulder.

Edited by vintageSW77

dont think im guna bother going now. as a few ppl know on the board, how much i wana meet dirk and wanted to meet dwight, as the guest list has got less interesting, in my opinion, i dont think its worth my long journey there and back for 1 guest.

i think if dwight had still been there i wud have def gone, but as dreyfuss cancelled like 2day/lastnite ithink it aint worth me goin, financially. which is a shame, i jst hope dirk appears again at another.

possibly try get them both for manchester next yr??

dont think im guna bother going now. as a few ppl know on the board, how much i wana meet dirk and wanted to meet dwight, as the guest list has got less interesting, in my opinion, i dont think its worth my long journey there and back for 1 guest.

i think if dwight had still been there i wud have def gone, but as dreyfuss cancelled like 2day/lastnite ithink it aint worth me goin, financially. which is a shame, i jst hope dirk appears again at another.

The name of this topic is

"The don't abandon Dirk thread" REMEMBER !!!

Sorry to hear that you dont want to go now,

Regards Jo

The name of this topic is

"The don't abandon Dirk thread" REMEMBER !!!

Sorry to hear that you dont want to go now,

Regards Jo

i knw jo, but as i said, financially it jst aint guna be worth all the travelling for 1 guest. i do really wana meet him as u knw and as others do.

Well you take care teabelly83 its been nice talking to you.

Sorry I cant change your mind I'm still confident it will be great fun, If its not as busy there may be more bargins and also more time to talk to and enjoy the guests.

My little one hopes its quiet then he can queue up a few times to talk to Dirk.

Take Care.

Hope you do get chance to meet Dirk, but dont forget after living in England for 9months to a year I can't see him coming back to the UK for awhile.

poor little teabelly, he's contributed 168 posts to this midlands forum and sm have snatched away his dreams, they may as well have went round his house and poked him in the eye as he answered the door.

yes poked me in the eye and give me a wedgie..lol :YAHOO:

i talked to him today he is looking forward to meeting you all and as the cars are going to be there to its still going to be a good event

jason :D

yes im sure it will be fun to meet dirk, but i jst dont know what to do really, its along way to come for the only guest iwana meet!

I feel bad for Teabelly too but SM do try there best always and with out SM what would we have.

I hope all that have a great time over the weekend return to the forums and say so, so the forums aren't always of negativity.

Lifes about having fun and in tough times across the country right now having a bit of fun wont kill us.

Teabelly I know how bad you and again am sorry I just hope you dont feel worse on Sat when you think of where you could be.

"The best things in life are usually difficult." -

-- Dirk Benedict

“If we wait until our lives are free from sorrow or difficulty, then we wait forever. And miss the entire point.â€

-- Dirk Benedict

Life has never been easy. Nor is it meant to be. It is a matter of being joyous in the face of sorrow.

-- Dirk Benedict

Dance like nobodys watching, Sing like nobody's listening. Love like you've never been hurt. Work like you don't need the money. Live like its heaven on earth !

Totally agree

Well said Jason

:D

:dance:

:drool:

Come on Teabelly

i talked to him today he is looking forward to meeting you all and as the cars are going to be there to its still going to be a good event

jason :drool:

Glad Dirk's ok

Jason will it be possible to take photos of the Vet and Van

Just Curious :D