The usual after-convention, who was that guy/girl thread!

TRUKid

As with every convention, Collectormania and such, we have the usual 'Who was that guy/girl' thread!

So, let's start one on here.

Anyone curious as to who someone was that they didn't have the chance to or perhaps dare to speak to???

There was one girl, but I spoke to her. <3

I always say, one day someone'll ask about me in one of these... and it WON'T be someone I already know doing it for sympathy just because I've just mentioned that no one asks about me... :S

Well as I sat next to you in the Q&A sessions, it won't be me LOL.

I know the feeling!

I saw a stunning crew member with the best smile I have EVER seen in my life *seriously* but I didn't dare say anything as I know people who are out of my league and embarrassment isn't ever good LOL :angry:

You gonna tell us which one she was? ;p

i remeber boot man and the other thing but not his name lol

and i thought if i put boat man only you an g would npow who the hell i was talking bout

And Kai...and the driver and the two other women in the car with you but hey that's another story.

Poor Andy, relegated to the boot. Sad days.

I know the feeling!

I saw a stunning crew member with the best smile I have EVER seen in my life *seriously* but I didn't dare say anything as I know people who are out of my league and embarrassment isn't ever good LOL :blink:

You gonna tell us which one she was? ;p

As I doubt she will come on here and I know she won't remember me I think I'm pretty safe:

She was called Hannah I think (But possibly not!!!) and had a Batman top on during Saturday's photo shoots!

As I doubt she will come on here and I know she won't remember me I think I'm pretty safe:

She was called Hannah I think (But possibly not!!!) and had a Batman top on during Saturday's photo shoots!

Yeah, I know who you mean! But yeah, I'm not sure if she comes on here, sorry.

That's good then! Not sure if I would want her to read it lol :D

• Showmasters Admin

That's good then! Not sure if I would want her to read it lol :P

It's fine I'll let her know :firedevil:

That's good then! Not sure if I would want her to read it lol :P

Now that's just mean! Especially after I posted the lovely pic of us together on this forum twice!

I give you all that free publicity so people can see how cool you are and this is how I'm treated....

Oh well.... LOL :firedevil:

19102008804-2.jpg

And once more for good measure!!! :P

Edited by PlayfulHeartMonkey

Well I have no idea about who I did or didn't speak to (with the exception of people I actually already knew) but I do have the feeling that I might have been a bit stand-offish and possibly even a little rude to people who tried to talk to me - I'm not normally like that so I have to blame the meds I was on... if I was rude to you I apologize, come speak to me at The Hub 2 and I promise I'll be nicer :blink:

Vamperstein, I don't think you were the person I spoke to on Saturday, because I chatted briefly with her on Friday, and I've seen a post elsewhere I'm 90% sure is her, and she sounds more shy than I am.

Not sure what to do - if she genuinely doesn't want to know, then she won't appreciate me mentioning her board name... Tricky.

i was in the intimate encounters for gareth and naoko on sunday with an american girl who had lost her voice, i know she told me her name as we were chatting whilst biddingand everything but honestly cna't remember her name if anyone knows her let me know she was a good laugh!

I think that would be Leanne!!

Look for a post further down this forum which I made about 'looking for my new american friend'

:D

• Showmasters Admin

That's good then! Not sure if I would want her to read it lol ;)

Now that's just mean! Especially after I posted the lovely pic of us together on this forum twice!

I give you all that free publicity so people can see how cool you are and this is how I'm treated....

Oh well.... LOL :YAHOO:

19102008804-2.jpg

And once more for good measure!!! ;)

I'm not really that evil ;)

As with every convention, Collectormania and such, we have the usual 'Who was that guy/girl' thread!

Anyone curious as to who someone was that they didn't have the chance to or perhaps dare to speak to???

Mark I might have known youd be the one to start a thread like this! lol

i remeber boot man and the other thing but not his name lol

and i thought if i put boat man only you an g would npow who the hell i was talking bout

And Kai...and the driver and the two other women in the car with you but hey that's another story.

Poor Andy, relegated to the boot. Sad days.

Oh come on now you have me curious as to who you are....i recall myself, Casbuz, Kai, Gareth, the driver, the two other ladies who won the dinner alongside me and Cas but for Kai and i recall Andy....but who are you????....are you one of the ladies who won the dinner with Kai?

Curiosity burns.

That's good then! Not sure if I would want her to read it lol :D

Oh well.... LOL :YAHOO:

I'm not really that evil :D

Well, once you find out if she's single.. I might let ya :D

Mark I might have known youd be the one to start a thread like this! lol

Oohh... now I'm scared... I don't know who you are and yet you know my name... :YAHOO: