Lineup Discussion

• Moderators

I think we all know ZQ is willing to do them - after all, he's been announced before .. but willing and available are two different things.

In fact I'd say there are very few Heroes cast members that would be a point blank NO to attending a convention.

I'd probably only put Christopher Eccleston in the absolute no group, with possibly Ali Larter as highly doubtful.

With Masi Oka, I'd say money would be the main issue to getting him along to a convention - depends on the number of tickets sold, but even then the limited number of attendees might not be enough to justify getting him along. Perhaps he'd be better at a signing event where he can get through god knows how many a day.

Kristen Bell is obviously willing too, but work is always going to be a problem with her. Even moreso in recent times.

With all that said, we're left with Dana Davis and Dania Ramirez.

Others that could be good additions:

Jayma Mays (E1 cancellation)

Missy Peregrym (Reaper committments?)

Shalim Ortiz (but he did unfortunately play Alejandro)

Nicholas D'Agosto (he was funny in The Office ..)

Alan Blumenfield (I'm not sure Adair would appreciate it)

Turtle (Tortoise)

Lisa Lackey (Janice Parkman)

Missi Pyle (Hope)

There are a few others like Nichelle Nichols, Clea Duvall, Eric Roberts and Richard Roundtree but due to their significant parts outside of Heroes I would expect them to attend signing events.

I have no idea why I'm speculating all of this. It's only guess work based on what I've heard etc, so it's probably all rubbish. It's a slow day I guess lol

Edited by DavidB

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alan Blumenfeld would be awesome!

Also, I think all of them would be cool. The least cool one, imo, would be Missi Pyle since I didn't like Hope, and she was there for just one or two episodes. Also, poor Turtle if it came to Eclipse 2. Would be a whole lot of people surrounding it. :YAHOO:

I'd probably only put Christopher Eccleston in the absolute no group, with possibly Ali Larter as highly doubtful.

With Masi Oka, I'd say money would be the main issue to getting him along to a convention -

Why would Ali be doubtful, wouldn't her reasons be the same as Masi - money?

Or has she expressed that she just doesnt do conventions...? Would be a shame to never get her, she is becoming my favourite character on the show now!

With all that said, we're left with Dana Davis and Dania Ramirez.

I would LOVE both of them! I always found it a shame that general audiences didnt seem to like them that much when they were introduced in S2... and i HATE it that Dana's season 3 scenes were all cut :(

Others iw ould LOVE to see (and may be possibilities!?!) would be

Stana Katic - such a great, underused character

Rena Sofer (Heidi Petrelli) - LOVED her in Melrose Place and 24

Nora Zehetner (Eden) - i know she did a rival show before over here, but would love to see her at Eclipse

Eriko Tamura (Yaeko)... again, a S2 character, and I think a lot of people just tend to lean towards hating on the S2 new charatcers (unless they are blonde!), but I would love to meet her!

and I would be really happy with Shalim Ortiz, cuz, well, he is HOT! And if we got Dania too... to have the twins together would be best ;)

And with the news that Zeljko Ivanek has been signed up as a regular re-curring character that will appear in all episodes of Volume 4... man, it would be AMAZING to get him, even tho he wont have appeared on our screens by the time of E2... he would still be amazing... but maybe best kept for E3...?

• Moderators

Why would Ali be doubtful, wouldn't her reasons be the same as Masi - money?

Or has she expressed that she just doesnt do conventions...? Would be a shame to never get her, she is becoming my favourite character on the show now!

That's what I'm not entirely sure about - I know Masi's pretty good with the fans from reports etc, but Ali's a bit here and there. I don't know exactly what her stance is on these sorts of things.

And with the news that Zeljko Ivanek has been signed up as a regular re-curring character that will appear in all episodes of Volume 4... man, it would be AMAZING to get him, even tho he wont have appeared on our screens by the time of E2... he would still be amazing... but maybe best kept for E3...?

I would absolutely love to meet him - I've been a fan since he was Roland in The X-Files back in the mid 90s, so it's been fantastic following his career since then, especially the recognition he's had post-Damages in recent times. And getting him for Heroes can only bring him to a bigger audience.

I'd be happy if he came along to a con, but as he's got such a wide body of work, he might be better off at a signing event: X-Files, Donnie Brasco, Millennium, From Earth To The Moon, Homicide, Hannibal, 24, Oz, Lost .. the man's awesome ;)

As much as I want main guests if any of these came I would be pleased Nichelle Nichols (for star trek and heroes), Nora Zehetner (loved Eden was sooooo annoyed they killed her off so early), Jayma Mays (loved her and she was ment to be at Eclipse), Missy Peregrym (heroes and reaper), Dana Davis (I liked her character), Clea DuVall (loved her character to and love her other work) and Dania Ramirez (don't like her character but like her other work).

Edited by selby

Also, I think all of them would be cool. The least cool one, imo, would be Missi Pyle since I didn't like Hope, and she was there for just one or two episodes.

You're in luck then, as she's in a play on Broadway at the moment (Boeing, Boeing). Looking forward to seeing her in that :P