seriously...

:wub:

no seriously.....

:unsure:

i mean it seriously

i guess i need

:lol:

yes we are Clazy but we luff you all the same!

come...

join us... MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Andrea xx

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup yup!!

they all booooooooooooooooootiful! i'd even marry JRD *SWOONS*

seriously...

no seriously.....

:unsure:

i mean it seriously

i guess i need

come...

Andrea xx

Don't get me wrong Veasse. But there is a diff between CLAZY and SICK. No offence to JRD, but come on girl, get a grip. HEHE.

Love you all, mad or not!!!

yup yup!!

they all booooooooooooooooootiful!  i'd even marry JRD *SWOONS*

seriously...

no seriously.....

i mean it seriously

:D

i guess i need

come...

Andrea xx

Don't get me wrong Veasse. But there is a diff between CLAZY and SICK. No offence to JRD, but come on girl, get a grip. HEHE.

um......... *cough* have you met the guy?

i mean how charismatic is he! he oozes it! its like fumes......seeps from ever pore!

aw Amy you can be my dear.....that will be fantastic we havent got many soft furnishings!

Veasse xx

yup yup!!

they all booooooooooooooooootiful!  i'd even marry JRD *SWOONS*

seriously...

;)

no seriously.....

:rolleyes:

i mean it seriously

:angry:

i guess i need

come...

Andrea xx

um......... *cough* have you met the guy?

i mean how charismatic is he! he oozes it! its like fumes......seeps from ever pore!

:P

aw Amy you can be my dear.....that will be fantastic we havent got many soft furnishings!

Veasse xx

Sorry darling, still think you've lost it!!!!!!!!

erm..... People that are going to be there early could get tickets for people that cant get there till later. For example I could get tickets for a harry potter fan after I've got ones for all the lotr ppl and say if a lotr guest was only there on the friday,a nd I cant get there till later on the frinday soneelse could get me a ticket for them

sounds good... so if someone didnt particularly want to meet certain guests they would queue up for friends.... and so everyone who wants to meet people can...

its like the lord of the rings people are most in demand and so we could all make a beeline for them if we want them or not and then we all have a chance...then when we got the tickets go to meet the other guests.... or get tickets..so we can gauge times that we need to go see them!!

good thinking robin.... i would say batman but thats me not you!!

ooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

bud -dy

Andrea xx

hahaha!

lets play a game........

i'll start, i'll name a quote from a movie and you have to name the movie! simple right?

nope.... you have to name the movie then... the quote you choose must be from a movie linked with the previous movie... if you clever you can tell us what the link was between the last two links before you put your quote! hope thats simple enough!

example.... the quote i used up there...... "oooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu bud-dy" ... ( california man) then i answered it so i can add another movie thats linked....so heres my movie quote and i want someone to answer what it is and do a quote linked to the movie they just got the answer for... to make sure its not getting out of hand please use the corresponding number...

quote 1. "i love my mom, and you can too for twelve bucks!"

answer please.....

huggles

Andrea xx

hahaha!

lets play a game........

i'll start, i'll name a quote from a movie and you have to name the movie! simple right?

nope.... you have to name the movie then... the quote you choose must be from a movie linked with the previous movie... if you clever you can tell us what the link was between the last two links before you put your quote! hope thats simple enough!

example.... the quote i used up there...... "oooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu bud-dy" ... ( california man) then i answered it so i can add another movie thats linked....so heres my movie quote and i want someone to answer what it is and do a quote linked to the movie they just got the answer for... to make sure its not getting out of hand please use the corresponding number...

quote 1. "i love my mom, and you can too for twelve bucks!"

answer please.....

huggles

Andrea xx

oooooooooo! is it Stand by me!?!?!?

is it huh?!?!

hahaha!

lets play a game........

example....  the quote i used up there......  "oooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu bud-dy" ... ( california man) then i answered it so i can add another movie thats linked....so heres my movie quote and i want someone to answer what it is and do a quote linked to the movie they just got the answer for...  to make sure its not getting out of hand please use the corresponding number...

quote 1.  "i love my mom, and you can too for twelve bucks!"

answer please.....

huggles

Andrea xx

oooooooooo! is it Stand by me!?!?!?

is it huh?!?!

Nope, not getting this AT ALL. :lol:

YAY gem you got it....

the link was toy soldiers starred Sean astin as billy tepper, he also played dave in California man where the character stoney played by pauly shore said "ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu bud-dy"

i'll try and think.......god that rings a bell!

oh god..........

The goonies......

its Data........

wooo.......

am i correct?

next link " Mickey is a mouse, Donald is a duck, Pluto is a dog. What's Goofy?.... "

huggles

Andrea x