Latest Guest Announcement - Gareth David Lloyd

showmasters

AHAHAHAHAHA!

Brilliant way to keep us in suspense and tell us in the best possible way what twits we all are for worrying about things. :blush: I really love it when things like this happen, especially when I'm right at the top of the guilty pile. ;)

Thank you so much, guys! And thanks for putting up with all the angst in recent days. I'm thrilled to bits! :(

i am glad you are all happy now :D but i must say we have lost some time having to deal with all this, you all just need to trust us a little more please ;)

and now go and put as much time as you spend on here talking about Gareth letting other know he is here as this will help us sell out and mean we can run the con we want to if we sell out we will have more guests

any way i am glad you are happy and look forward to seeing you all there :WAVE:

jason :D

Been doing that already! for me its a girls weekend away to PARTY! And John and Naoko are names enough for the few peeps I've managed to get to buy tickets.

AHAHAHAHAHA!

Brilliant way to keep us in suspense and tell us in the best possible way what twits we all are for worrying about things. :YAHOO: I really love it when things like this happen, especially when I'm right at the top of the guilty pile. :dance:

Thank you so much, guys! And thanks for putting up with all the angst in recent days. I'm thrilled to bits! :dance:

i am glad you are all happy now :dance: but i must say we have lost some time having to deal with all this, you all just need to trust us a little more please :dance:

and now go and put as much time as you spend on here talking about Gareth letting other know he is here as this will help us sell out and mean we can run the con we want to if we sell out we will have more guests

any way i am glad you are happy and look forward to seeing you all there :YAHOO:

jason :YAHOO:

Been doing that already! for me its a girls weekend away to PARTY! And John and Naoko are names enough for the few peeps I've managed to get to buy tickets.

Kai and Gareth, my 2 favourite welshmen! now i just need my fave welshwoman (eve)

so, john, naoko, gareth, kai... brilliant... now eve? pls?

Oh im giddy!