Latest Guest Announcement: Sara Lloyd Gregory

showmasters

I would love to see John and Gareth together too but after the Rift it's gotta be Gareth and Kai....now i know for a fact that Gareth has huge amounts of respect for Kai so come on SM please...i'll get down on my knees and beg if we can have GDL....i want to hope for him but then again if i hope and it doesn't happen i will get crushed....the fact that it's Torchwood should mean all the main characters....and those that have made an impact which is why Matt Rippy can be given leway here...although he wasn't a main character he is still an integral part of Captain Jack's history...if we end up with minor characters to make up the rest i won't be impressed....i think the only minor characters worthwhile of having in attendance will be Matt Rippy, Tom Price and the guy who played Gray....all are enverloped in Torchwood history to a deep degree. I for one will hope too that this new guest announcement will not infringe upon GDL if he attends (praying).

While I do agree with you to a certain extent, Sara is a great actress and I for one am looking forward to meeting her.

Also, I'm sure that Matt Rippy and the guy that played Gray are great people but hardly great guests.

I am looking forward to some of the other main cast going. Maybe Freema, Eve, Gareth ot Tom. Burn is out I think because he is in the West End for his role in Oliver.

Not bad, but I'm still hoping for Eve Myles. On the contrary of many of you, I'd like to see her and John B on stage together. Their chemistry is awesome, they seem to be great buddies, so I really would like to see them together in RL.

I'd love to see Eve at the Hub...we have Gareth now so if we can get her too, that will be the "core three" cast members at the same con, which will beat the US cons this year.

Eve was so delightful and hilarious at a past event I met her at, she would be fantastic on the same stage as Barrowman and GDL.

Not bad, but I'm still hoping for Eve Myles. On the contrary of many of you, I'd like to see her and John B on stage together. Their chemistry is awesome, they seem to be great buddies, so I really would like to see them together in RL.

I'd love to see Eve at the Hub...we have Gareth now so if we can get her too, that will be the "core three" cast members at the same con, which will beat the US cons this year.

Eve was so delightful and hilarious at a past event I met her at, she would be fantastic on the same stage as Barrowman and GDL.

Totally agree... bring Eve to The Hub - she's lovely :clap: