Schedule of events over the The Hub Torchwood Convention

So have I read this right..as things stand in the mornings unless you are getting a photo or an auto there is absolutely nothing to do/see

I imagine some people (those that view "Party until 3am" as an order rather than a timing) will be quite happy to see nothing except the back of their eyelids for an extra hour or two in the morning...

Refering to the gold pass drinks reception, is there a formal dress code or anything? I've never been to one before and don't want to turn up under-dressed or something :D

No, don't worry.

I was in jeans and a nice t-shirt for both Lockdown and Chevron 7 and wasn't underdressed.

So have I read this right..as things stand in the mornings unless you are getting a photo or an auto there is absolutely nothing to do/see

I imagine some people (those that view "Party until 3am" as an order rather than a timing) will be quite happy to see nothing except the back of their eyelids for an extra hour or two in the morning...

Absolutely true :lol:

I am of the if I've paid for the hotel breakfast I will eat it school (must be the tight fisted Yorkshireman in me) and therefore will be up 3am notwithstanding! I might be found in a heap on the flor somewhere later though!

The only costume I own is a medieval dress

but I wont be bringing it. Not brave enough

being on my own an all. I will be attending

the parties in normal gear I guess & will be

leaving them early too. lol :whistling:

I'll be going on my own and I'll be going in costume too - dress up and come and say hi :thumbup:

I personally really like the idea of not having to run off during Q&A's for photo-shoots. I always feel a bit rude, running off when someone is on stage.:thumbup:

It sounds good to me!

I'll be going to bed on time to get my beauty sleep for the photo-shoots...:whistling:

*Packing the concealer to hide the worst damage of the parties.*

I personally really like the idea of not having to run off during Q&A's for photo-shoots. I always feel a bit rude, running off when someone is on stage.:angry:

It sounds good to me!

I'll be going to bed on time to get my beauty sleep for the photo-shoots...:thumbup:

I couldn't agree more with everything you say here! :whistling:

I plan on dousing myself in buckets of concealer, though a potato sack would probably be lighter to pack. Might make for a more interesting photo, as well, this being a Torchwood convention. :dance:

I personally really like the idea of not having to run off during Q&A's for photo-shoots. I always feel a bit rude, running off when someone is on stage.;)

It sounds good to me!

I'll be going to bed on time to get my beauty sleep for the photo-shoots...:angel:

I couldn't agree more with everything you say here! :D

I plan on dousing myself in buckets of concealer, though a potato sack would probably be lighter to pack. Might make for a more interesting photo, as well, this being a Torchwood convention. ;)

We could just put on a preeeeetiest boiler suit, call ourselves a Weevil and be done with it.:huh:

I personally really like the idea of not having to run off during Q&A's for photo-shoots. I always feel a bit rude, running off when someone is on stage.;)

It sounds good to me!

I'll be going to bed on time to get my beauty sleep for the photo-shoots...:P

I plan on dousing myself in buckets of concealer, though a potato sack would probably be lighter to pack. Might make for a more interesting photo, as well, this being a Torchwood convention. ;)

We could just put on a preeeeetiest boiler suit, call ourselves a Weevil and be done with it.:headscratch:

A boiler suit with rhinestones, perhaps? We could say that Janet and a friend were trying to expand their fashion sense.

It sounds good to me!

I'll be going to bed on time to get my beauty sleep for the photo-shoots...:P

We could just put on a preeeeetiest boiler suit, call ourselves a Weevil and be done with it.:headscratch:

A boiler suit with rhinestones, perhaps? We could say that Janet and a friend were trying to expand their fashion sense.

Ooh, pretties, sparkuleys, shhhhhhhhiiiinees. I like you style! ;)