Schedule of events over the Eternal Twilight weekend

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

They wont announce Rob until the very last announcement if they get him I say.

Why on earth would ME do that?

As ME know announcing Rob will likely sell the show out. They'd announce him the second they have a signed contract.

I can think of no reason to wait until the last minute to announce him if he's agreed to attend.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too Tall...I 100% agree with you, why hold back on the one person that everyone wants at the con when he could potentially mean a complete sell out!

The only reason he hasn't been announced thus far in my view is because he hasn't been booked...yet. Or he can't come...or ME are waiting until Xmas to say he's coming!! :cylon:

This was put up on Stephenie Meyers website ....

Stephenie is aware of the numerous Twilight conventions happening next year. It is exciting to see so many fans wanting to celebrate the books together. However, these conventions are not authorized or endorsed by Stephenie and she will not be attending any of the conventions. We hope that fans enjoy the conferences, but wanted to make this distinction so people weren't spending money under the assumption that Stephenie would be in attendance.

...just as well I wasn't counting on her attending then!

• Showmasters Admin

we have also seen what went up on Stephenie Meyers website to.

and we respect her choice to not attend any fan event for now.

but we do hope that one day in the future we can work out a way were it would be something that Stephenie Meyers would consider as lots of the fans would love to have the chance to meet her

so lets hope

jason :YAHOO:

• Moderators

That would be likely something you'd have to organise yourself I would guess. ME conventions have never had screenings of any TV episodes or anything like that, presumably for obvious reasons.

I don't know about local cinemas near the event etc.

That would be likely something you'd have to organise yourself I would guess. ME conventions have never had screenings of any TV episodes or anything like that, presumably for obvious reasons.

Theres a Vue and a Cineworld in Northampton, not sure if they'll still be showing it in Feb/March, though.

To be honest, I really don't think we have to have ANY tension between Edward's & Jacob's respective fans... this convention is a get-together of fans as a whole group, not as two factions... any tension at all will completely go against the whole reason for the con in the first place. :blink:

To be honest, I really don't think we have to have ANY tension between Edward's & Jacob's respective fans... this convention is a get-together of fans as a whole group, not as two factions... any tension at all will completely go against the whole reason for the con in the first place. :blink:

I totally agree. That's why I wasn't really for a battle between Team Edward and Team Jacob

:firedevil: well of course not! Obviously I don't want to be a spoilsport, but I don't want to encourage people getting their hopes up for nothing either :firedevil:

Best to never expect, and then be hugely surprised :firedevil:

Completely agree but I still think we are going to get another guest. *Crosses fingers and wishes on a shooting star*

I went to see a showing of The Lost Boys at the Point in MK, which I think Showmasters organised as part of the Collectomania in CMK, the actors were there and did a Q&A session after the screening, it was so cool!

Maybe we can have a Twilight one sometime in the future, maybe not 20 years like on like The Lost Boys!

O xx

You cant deny there will be tension between Jacob/ Edward fans. But I still think competitions would be a good idea- maybe a general contest between twilight fans? Let me think on it and I will get back to you.

Also, Karaoke is a BRILLIANT IDEA! SOMEONE ORGANISE IT! We could karaoke the twilight soundtrack and get the guests to have a go!

I love karaoke, we Singstar really! I play all the time, much to my fiances dismay!

Maybe we could use the Playlists on Stephenie Meyers website, she lists playlists for each book!

I bagsy Mr Brightside :-) My ultimate karaoke tune!

O xx