Latest Guest Announcement Daniel Kash

showmasters

YEAH, MAN, YEEEEAHH!!!!!!!!!!! AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We get to ask him about being in the Power Loader!

After him, SM just need 2 more of the marines then they've had all of them (living). Still need Dietrich (Cynthia Scott) and Hudson (Bill Paxton) to fill my poster.

dvdcapture132.jpg

Edited by nicky

YEAH, MAN, YEEEEAHH!!!!!!!!!!! AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We get to ask him about being in the Power Loader!

After him, SM just need 2 more of the marines then they've had all of them (living). Still need Dietrich (Cynthia Scott) and Hudson (Bill Paxton) to fill my poster.

dvdcapture132.jpg

Nicky, any chance of a picture of your poster? Only got Carrie Henn on mine from LFCC '08 and I want to eventually fill mine with everyone possible. It must look really impressive?

Nicky, any chance of a picture of your poster? Only got Carrie Henn on mine from LFCC '08 and I want to eventually fill mine with everyone possible. It must look really impressive?

imperialwicklowst002.jpg

hottoys001.jpg

Edited by nicky

• 1 month later...

Shame you missed out on RCW139 Kimmi! It was held in Toronto in August, and it was a BLAST!

My good penpal David Marciano, Catherine Bruhier, Tom Melissis, Jay Semko, and even Dief's stunt double (as the original Diefenbaker dogs have sadly passed away) Cinder attended!

You can still get you hands on some original signed scripts that belonged to Tom Melissis I believe, and the proceeds got to charity, just go to the official rcw139 site, I wont add the link here out of respect for the showmasters, but its pretty easy to find. Its a charity auction and it ends this sunday.

Hope that helps with your due south craving?!

Thank you kindly.

Shame you missed out on RCW139 Kimmi! It was held in Toronto in August, and it was a BLAST!

My good penpal David Marciano, Catherine Bruhier, Tom Melissis, Jay Semko, and even Dief's stunt double (as the original Diefenbaker dogs have sadly passed away) Cinder attended!

You can still get you hands on some original signed scripts that belonged to Tom Melissis I believe, and the proceeds got to charity, just go to the official rcw139 site, I wont add the link here out of respect for the showmasters, but its pretty easy to find. Its a charity auction and it ends this sunday.

Hope that helps with your due south craving?!

Thank you kindly.

:YAHOO:

I heard about it - sounds amazing! Evidence if it was even needed that the people still love due South :)