So..who's dressing up? And who/what as?

Wonderful.

I will be dressing up as Lara Croft.

It's the only complete costume I have that I am somewhat happy with.

It's my first time dressing up in public (aside Halloween when I was a kid) so I'm a wee bit scared.

:YAHOO:

Don't be, it's awesome fun :)

Feel free to hook up with us... There's a few marines going, including my wife.

We'll look after ya - And hassle the hell out of your bloke for being a boring git and not going in costume :YAHOO:

Am Thinking about full stargate generals outfit. But may just wear that at the party.

Edited by mojoe

I will be Vader at least at some point over the weekend.

You should go as one of those rabbits that you so fond of!!! lol B)

has visions of me walking up to every vader and tapping them on the helmet 'are you kenny?'

Think I'll be wandering around in covert (black) Stargate SG-1 gear. Won't be in the masquerade though, only there sunday, and I'm way too shy to do that, lol.

Any other gaters dressing up?

Hmm. I'm tempted to dress as Sheppard again but I haven't quite got all the bits for my tac vest yet. (Belt, holster, gun etc). I might miss this one out.

Folks, just remember if your dressing up and it has a weapon. The Arena is attached to a shopping centre. So make sure you have a bag for carrying to to and from the enclosed area. Don't want any of you getting to meet the nice people of Strathclyde Police ARU!

Firefly if you want to do your Stargate loadout I can supply belt, sidearm, P-90 and chest holster.

You know I would do anything to see you looking so cute in that beard again! lol :YAHOO:

Question about this, actually.

What HAPPENS at the event? I don't fully understand from the website..and if I already sent a reference picture, will I need to print another and bring it in?

Presume you are talking about the competition. I think its wise to bring a copy. You will also need to sign in at the cosplay area.

LadyD will confirm this for you I am sure.

:)

The Rage is great :)

Specially the bit when Paul M dies horribly and hilariously. :thumbup:

Planetbob - Seeya there, mate! I'll try to remember that it's a CM event and not an S8 day. *Removes BBs from person*

( That's a point, actually... Anyone else using Airsoft gear as props, remember to remove batteries/degass mags and empty all BBs from mags and chambers! )