Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - Josette Simon

We are pleased to announce our latest guest for Aftermath, Josette Simon, who played Dayna Mellanby in the last two series of Blakes' Seven. This is Josette's first ever convention appearance.

THIS WILL PROBABLY BE JOSETTE ONLY CONVENTION APPEARANCE

WE HAVE WORKED FOR 5 YEARS TO BRING JOSETTE TO AN EVENT SO WE ARE VERY PLEASED

THIS EVENT IS NOW GOING TO BE AN EVENT TO REMEMBER

dayna.jpg

Not a B7 fan, but I realise this is a big deal - well done guys :YAHOO:

Why oh WHY do trains from glasgow for that weekend cost a fortune! :-( well done SM. Im gna have to try and find a way to go

Impressive.

I'm not going though - I decided at Bad Wolf spending that much on transport & entry tickets & hotels is more than I want to spend, two on their own is ok but not all three at once.

The transport prices were stopping me from going to this, but this is such a unique oppurtunity, I will have to find a way to go. Could we get more info on who will be doing photo sessions asap please, as I don't want to get a Gareth Thomas photo at Glasgow if I will be going to this.

Usually at those weekend type of shows all guests do photo sessions. A guest not doing one is an extremely rare exception.

The fact that there are only 5 specific ones listed on the website though adds confusion, as well as the fact that there are 11 main cast members going

this is fantastic news jossette is attending, wow this should pull in fans from all round the planet ,

well done jason. :YAHOO:

There are 15 guests in total (so far). I think it extremely unlikely that all 15 will have individual photo sessions. I could be wrong, and that's why I would love to hear from Showmasters regarding this.

What a great announcement! :D

The convention will be fantastic and am sure there will be more photo shoots announced soon!

K

The transport prices were stopping me from going to this, but this is such a unique oppurtunity, I will have to find a way to go. Could we get more info on who will be doing photo sessions asap please, as I don't want to get a Gareth Thomas photo at Glasgow if I will be going to this.

Try megabus.com they often have good prices, sure trains are quicker but if IF the bus goes near the con, it should be a lot cheaper I think.

:hathor:

LLAP :borg: