Twilight FANS Thread

Gerrysgirl

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ok Davey, I love Twilight but HATE Bella! I honestly hope she isn't meant to be a heroine/role model...

I could go on a massive rant about the female characters in the books, but I won't.

*bows out before she gets lynched* :P

I'm glad I am not the only one! I have finished Twilight now, I enjoyed most of it, just Bella really is annoying. I am looking forward to reading the next book so maybe Bella gets rid of that annoying teen mood!

Davey :D

I'm glad I am not the only one! I have finished Twilight now, I enjoyed most of it, just Bella really is annoying. I am looking forward to reading the next book so maybe Bella gets rid of that annoying teen mood!

Davey :YAHOO:

*clue* She doesn't :dance:

Really?? :smile:

Been on holiday... What have I missed??? Apart from Davey joining the Twilight world ;)

Davey :smile:

*clue* She doesn't :dance:

Really?? ;)

Been on holiday... What have I missed??? Apart from Davey joining the Twilight world :dance:

I didn't join in the Twilight world :YAHOO:

It's ok Davey, I love Twilight but HATE Bella! I honestly hope she isn't meant to be a heroine/role model...

I could go on a massive rant about the female characters in the books, but I won't.

*bows out before she gets lynched* ;)

Davey :D

I'm the same too. Bella irritates me. I feel sorry for Edward and Jacob having to put up with her half the time, lol. I do love the books though :D

Maybe Edward and Jacob should get together.

Now that IS an idea!!

Davey :P

*clue* She doesn't ;)

Really?? :poki:

Been on holiday... What have I missed??? Apart from Davey joining the Twilight world :D

I didn't join in the Twilight world :lol:

You so did Davey, don't try and deny it.

I bet Davey's as into as the rest of us. He's such a liar ;)

Pfft, whatever, I don't care what you think :D:thumbup:

Davey

So, that's a yes, isn't it Davey?

Is someone a fan, but too scared to admit to it? ;)

Please he is completely a fan! And he put up all those half naked pictures of Kellan Lutz in the guest announcement thread.....