Help me Showmasters!

jamielynch2

Showmasters, any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Bought a gold pass ticket this year specifically for the advantages with talks and photoshoots. Today, I had a photo taken with Karen Allen. I went to the Patrick Stewart talk and after it was over I left, completely forgetting to pick up the Karen Allen photo! If there is any chance this photo is still available, I will gladly pay for the postage charge. In the picture I'm wearing a navy Timberland hoodie. This photo means so much to me, can't believe I left it behind!

Thanks,

Jamie Lynch.

I can asure that all the unclaimed photos were kept as I was one of the Pit Bosses working the photo shoots at this show. If you email Showmasters and send them a Jpeg of what you look like they will arrange to post the photo out to you.

jpegs have never been available for us to buy, but it's definitely something they should consider and may be another source of revenue for them if people opted to pay for their shots. I know I'd quite like mine as proper jpegs. I had to take photos of my photos because my scanner hasnt worked in...well ages, and I dont feel the need to buy another one for the odd occasion I might need one.

I have to agree with that, I would love to have real jpegs of my shots... I have to take photos of my photos too and naturally those are terrible quality.

I'll 3rd that motion

You know it's quite disgusting to do anything with a 'motion' ;)