Poster request - can any dealers help?

MikeDonovan

Hi - i've ordered a poster from the US, but it's looking increasingly unlikely it's going to get here in time... am absolutely gutted.

Hence the question - can any dealers sort me out with a copy of a poster for the 1983 film Trading Places? Repro is fine of course. Please let me know!

Many thanks!

:whistling:

Hi - i've ordered a poster from the US, but it's looking increasingly unlikely it's going to get here in time... am absolutely gutted.

Hence the question - can any dealers sort me out with a copy of a poster for the 1983 film Trading Places? Repro is fine of course. Please let me know!

Many thanks!

:YAHOO:

I have the exact same problem. I just hope some dealers realise they can make some good money supplying posters in relation to the guests appearing.

Many thanks!

:clap:

I have the exact same problem. I just hope some dealers realise they can make some good money supplying posters in relation to the guests appearing.

They usually do ....

ive got one i ordered that you may interested in

Many thanks!

the one ive got is off allposters.co.uk its a print of course but its brand new got it last week but decided not to get it signed

Yes because nobody that works for the dealers will be back at home or in their shops reading this :D

D'oh yourself :P

I've got three unfolded, original quads of the Star Wars 1997 special editions that I have decided not to get signed, if anybody would like to have them ? :clap:

Many thanks!

the one ive got is off allposters.co.uk its a print of course but its brand new got it last week but decided not to get it signed

Starhunter you're a lifesaver - thank you - PM me your e-mail and we'll sort out a meet - it goes without saying I will sort you out for it! Many thanks!!

Many thanks!

email is fruitydevil69@hotmail.co.uk

for your ref its this one http://www.allposters.co.uk/gallery.asp?st...=&SearchID=

Starhunter you're a lifesaver - thank you - PM me your e-mail and we'll sort out a meet - it goes without saying I will sort you out for it! Many thanks!!

I just hope some dealers realise they can make some good money supplying posters in relation to the guests appearing.

They usually do ....

Yes, they do. Give them some credit! Though I think I might be out of luck in my case - the theatrical poster seems to be way over-shadowed by the advance one even if anyone does have it. Got my A4 print ready from online - problem is ther'es not a lot of space on it.

Edited by nicky