Convention Virgin.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Maya...I'm snowglobe from 9thwonders forum so we've 'spoke' before - glad to see you're thinking about coming to eclipse - I told you we weren't a scary bunch :D

Yay snowglobe! I guess its not that scary, and neither are you all :)

- Maya x

Sam fix your Elle sig, I miss it.

I went to Eclipse on my own but i'd chatted to people and switched numbers beforehand and i made loads of really great mates and eclipse 2 is going to be fab i think pretty much everyone i've met at diff cons this year is going can't wait

We are a super friendly bunch of misfits who always welcome more mates you'll have a fab time eclipse 1 rocked :)

E1 was my first con been 2 signings but it was my first weekend con anywho went on my larry but met wyn/sam crazy ass b!tch (stay away :YAHOO: ), Jen jen, Laura, Sio and her little chavy sis michala who's actually older than me :blink:loves you all long time and I met some other people at other events like Ran, Mary, Kat and of-course Nik. What i'm saying is your meet some great peps who you will befriend and be best of mates :YAHOO: AND BRING ON E2!!!

That's as far as you could get with spelling my name. :D She is chavy, isn't she.

Mkay.

You'll have fun at E2, everyone I met were nice, though possibly slightly crazy*cough*selby*cough*

Not that scary?

*must try harder*

:D

Hah, that halo just makes me think of Oddjob:o

Actually, aerobies look like halos and have the world record for frisbee throwing distance, so I guess a halo would make a great weapon.

Oh yeah, Xena. Boy do I feel dumb.

In conclusion, DavidB with a halo == Xena/Oddjob hybrid.