Orlando on V Graham Norton tonight

TishTosh

He was on :P. I ahvent seen him on G.N before. I've d/l one of the episodes. I thought the interview part could have been longer. Graham didnt really give him much time to talk. The forum chat was funny. Thank god this place isnt like that.

I agree about the interview time..

The bit where they went on that girls forum thingy was hilarious!:

Girl1: Orlando bought me a cocktail..

Girl2: Yeah right...if you know him so well...whats his favourite vegetable?

Girl3: Its a carrot! *blah blah blah*

Girl2: No its not...eat s*** Jess!!! Its a *enter name of other vegetable here*

Girl1: You're both wrong...its a...

I'm pretty it sure it didnt go exactly like that but it was something along the lines of...

That had me laughing for ages! Bit dissapointing though as GM didnt really ask Orlando much about PotC ;)

Girl2: No its not...eat s*** Jess!!! Its a *enter name of other vegetable here*

I'm pretty it sure it didnt go exactly like that but it was something along the lines of...

That had me laughing for ages! Bit dissapointing though as GM didnt really ask Orlando much about PotC :angry:

Girl1: I met orlando at a party and he was so checking me out..im sick of u lot saying hes interested in you. hes mine.....

Girl 2: wotever! orlando doesnt go for shmuck!! he brought me a sex on the beach cocktail.....

Girl ?: yeah and then u WOKE UP!!! u r mingers!!!!

Girl2: Yeah right...if you know him so well...whats his favourite vegetable? if you dont answer now then ur FAKES!!!!

Girl3: Eat s***Its carrot!

Girl2: No its not..Ur FAKE ur FAKE!!!.i read in an interview sumwhere that orlandos fav. veg is broccoli.

Eat S*** and Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not sure if thats right either!!!! im sad and watched it twice on 4 and E4!!! cos i was actually pissin myself!!!!!!

Girl2: No its not...eat s*** Jess!!! Its a *enter name of other vegetable  here*

That had me laughing for ages! Bit dissapointing though as GM didnt really ask Orlando much about PotC  :P

Girl1: I met orlando at a party and he was so checking me out..im sick of u lot saying hes interested in you. hes mine.....

Girl 2: wotever! orlando doesnt go for shmuck!! he brought me a sex on the beach cocktail.....

Girl ?: yeah and then u WOKE UP!!! u r mingers!!!!

Girl2: Yeah right...if you know him so well...whats his favourite vegetable? if you dont answer now then ur FAKES!!!!

Girl3: Eat s***Its carrot!

Girl2: No its not..Ur FAKE ur FAKE!!!.i read in an interview sumwhere that orlandos fav. veg is broccoli.

Eat S*** and Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not sure if thats right either!!!! im sad and watched it twice on 4 and E4!!! cos i was actually pissin myself!!!!!!

that was sooooooooooo incredibly funny!!!! i loved it when graham said "u r all mingers"...... "and then u WOKE up!!!!" it sounded so **** taking - although gm himself did actually sound like a couple of girls fighting too - must be the camp element in him, lol!!!! did u see when orli said "nice hat..." to the girl int he front row?? i was like OH MI GOD!!!!! HES TALKING TO A NORMAL PERSON!!!!!! ! HES SOOOO GREAT!!!! anyway............. i only saw it the once but for sumr eason i seem to remember a lot about it!!!!!!!! :angel::D:D