Posting Tickets

Jola

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last batch of tickets were posted out on Thursday. However, any orders placed from Friday 11th onwards are to be collected from the show.

If you email me info@collectormania.com with your real name and order number I can look into it.

Hi, could you please confirm me that you didn't send tickets I bought on the shop to France, because we are leaving friday morning France to reach London ?

Thanks

I send mail to info@collectormania.com too :smile:

Edited by -KiKi-

Jola posted this on the 10th:

I have just done a second Post Office run for the day, and this was the final one.

All tickets that have been ordered up until yesterday (9th July) have now been posted - this includes ALL overseas orders.

Any tickets that are ordered from today will need to be collected at the show itself.

so it's quite simple, if you ordered your tickets on or before the 9th July your tickets were sent to you

it's false. I have a another friend who ordered the same day of me, and he had received tickets and not me... :YAHOO:

Like jael has posted, if you have ordered tickets on or before July 9 the tickets were sent. But unfortunately mail service is not perfect. Mail does get lost sometimes, or takes ages to arrive. I had a letter that I sent from Northampton after Chevron 7 not arriving at it's destination, and that was within the UK.

I see you have contacted Jola by e-mail, that was the right thing to do. Print your confirmation e-mail that you got from the store and any e-mail correspondence with Jola and bring it to the show. Tell crew at the entrance there that you pre-ordered tickets, but they did not arrive in time. They will help you and sort you out.

Got a quick question - my early bird ticket (along with my John Hurt photo ticket) has disappeared in the post - Royal Mail cannot say where it is, as it hasn't been delivered anywhere.

Jola's kindly explained that I can use print-outs, but I want to know if I can still join the early bird queue for people with tickets? Otherwise it'll be a bit annoying to have to join a longer, more fiddly queue when I've paid postage for the convenience! :)

I did wonder if it was you - using your full first name LOL..... :D

Yes - you join the early bird prepaid queue (as long as you have your receipt to show that you have purchased that).

For clarification can I just confirm the following please as I'm getting alot of emails regarding non-receipt of tickets:-

Any tickets that were ordered from 10th July onwards were NOT posted out. I did post on the forum and on the online shop (under each product description) that any orders placed from Thursday would need to be collected at the show as we couldn't guarantee processing and posting out on time.

Therefore you will need to bring ID with you and a copy of your confirmation email in order to collect your tickets. You would not have been charged postage for these orders.

Edited by Jola

Got a quick question - my early bird ticket (along with my John Hurt photo ticket) has disappeared in the post - Royal Mail cannot say where it is, as it hasn't been delivered anywhere.

Glad to hear I'm not to only one who's tickets have been lost by the Royal Mail...