Petition for an NCIS convention

GamingGreatness

An NCIS convention organised by ShowMasters - its what the people want.

If you make it happen I will be forever endebted to you.

Guys just imagine these guests

Mark Harmon (Special Agent Gibbs)

Sasha Alexander (Special Agent Todd)

Michael Weatherly (Special Agent DiNozzo)

Pauley Perrette (Abi)

David McCallum (Duckie)

If you want this convention for the best show ever then sign this petition. Please

James Scott

Edited by GamingGreatness

I would love an NCIS convention!

But I also know that the second any of those guys agree to do a con that it will be done by one of the best organisers in the country. So all I have to do is be patient and hope those guys see sense and decide to come over :)

So you want an NCIS con but just not one run by these organisers?

I would of course support it if it was run by Showmasters/Massive, I put my money where my mouth is if its a guest I like. I would only never go to the majorly extortionate organisers who are only there to fleece the fans, I don't regard Showmasters/Massive as one of those though.

What I meant to do was (without naming them) say that someone else is trying to get them so they will probably get them before SM does, so I'd like them to work on other people instead :)

I would of course support it if it was run by Showmasters/Massive, I put my money where my mouth is if its a guest I like. I would only never go to the majorly extortionate organisers who are only there to fleece the fans, I don't regard Showmasters/Massive as one of those though.

What I meant to do was (without naming them) say that someone else is trying to get them so they will probably get them before SM does, so I'd like them to work on other people instead :)

I didn't know there was any one else who ran events like this! What are they called?

• Showmasters Admin

hay Lacey if sean harry wanted to promote event and guests on here, i think he would have asked me last night when we talked for an hour ?

can you please keep to the rules and not try to get the info out with out braking the rules, its the same thing really, i looked back at your posts and you do it a lot come on fairs fair ok

jason

to boldly go where no one has gone before

hay Lacey if sean harry wanted to promote event and guests on here, i think he would have asked me last night when we talked for an hour ?

can you please keep to the rules and not try to get the info out with out braking the rules, its the same thing really, i looked back at your posts and you do it a lot come on fairs fair ok

jason

to boldly go where no one has gone before

Sorry Jason I guess its just my internet boredom showing through, I never know when to shut up. I'll try to just keep coming back to check on the guest announcements from now on.

You can join in, hes not telling you to go away... just stop hinting towards the other organiser and that you prefer them, as its not fair for SM or their fans here. But we all love the JCs, so do stay!!

• Showmasters Admin

Sorry Jason I guess its just my internet boredom showing through, I never know when to shut up. I'll try to just keep coming back to check on the guest announcements from now on.

Thats ok thats what forums are for, we are cool and you are welcome on here, its just if one starts it then all will start it, and when there is a promotor that is a conman wanting to promote his event then it will be very hard to just stop him and allow every one else to promote, so we do it this way, i hope you see were i am coming from on this there are Jealous people and others out there :P

thanks and when you are at the next one of the events do not be a stranger and say hi

jason :P