Congestion Charges in London?

gem-sanders

You would need to plot your route carefully if you are planning to drive to London on the Friday as although Earls Court 2 is outside the zone, the main road outside Earls Court 1 is the boundary itself , so plan carefully.....

Edited by johnhuk

• Showmasters Admin

You would need to plot your route carefully if you are planning to drive to London on the Friday as although Earls Court 2 is outside the zone, the main road outside Earls Court 1 is the boundary itself , so plan carefully.....

Oh yes! I've been caught out once before by this. One wrong turn... However with a good sat nav or thourough planning you should be ok.

You might want to also consider driving most of the way, parking up near an underground station slightly further out and coming in by train. Less hassle when it comes to parking (unless you have a load of stuff to carry).

You might want to also consider driving most of the way, parking up near an underground station slightly further out and coming in by train. Less hassle when it comes to parking (unless you have a load of stuff to carry).

And probably a lot cheaper, especially if there are only one or two of you in the car.

Oh yes! I've been caught out once before by this. One wrong turn... However with a good sat nav or thourough planning you should be ok.

I usually do this when I drive to London, however, the year before last I was well on my way home from LFACC when it was announced that there had been a jumper on the Northern Line (suicide not a sweater) so I had to get off the tube 3 stops early and bus the rest of the way - the bus took over an hour to travel what would have taken 5 minutes on the tube and it was blisteringly hot. I came off the bus feeling like I'd been roasted! Nightmare! :WINCE: