Latest Guest Announcement - Mike Christopher

showmasters

Thanks SM,Mike will be a great additional signature for my already brimming Dawn quad poster...just as well it's large!Cheers ^_^:D i think there's just David Crawford,David Early,Sharon Ceccatti and Clayton Hill that do cons now that aren't on my poster please :D

omfg, that is one of the coolest announcments ever. I looked him up not long ago & there is a figure of him in my local DVD shops, i may have to get it & get him to sign it. I'm so f-ing happy now. Thank god my car passed its m.o.t, now I have a spare £120.

superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

excellent guest, big up to showmasters for inviting Mike... my friend met him recently at a u.s. con and has since been chatting online with him regularly :)

top bloke, and another sig to add to my dawn of the dead original theatrical poster

w00t!

Edited by essexboy

Yes showmasters dawn of the dead and any of the actors from the dead series are welcome thanx.

I agree. I'd love to see some more guests from the original Dawn of the Dead. :D

I'd especially like to see:

David Emge.

Ken Foree.

Scott H. Reiniger.

Gaylen Ross.

David Early.

Please SM, try and get them. ;)

Yes showmasters dawn of the dead and any of the actors from the dead series are welcome thanx.

I agree. I'd love to see some more guests from the original Dawn of the Dead. :(

I'd especially like to see:

David Emge.

Ken Foree.

Scott H. Reiniger.

Gaylen Ross.

David Early.

Please SM, try and get them. :D

lol ie. All the main actors from the film lololol.