Jessalyn Gilsig has signed on for Season 3

Phoenix Will Rise

Fantastic news, Eclipse 1 guest, and birth mom to Claire, Jessalyn Gilsig has signed on for 5 episodes of Heroes Season 3! Thanks to tvguide.com

I cant wait to see her return, i LOVED her at E1, and her character has sooo much potential, cant wait to see what they have planned for her!!

Yey! ^^ I liked her, both on screen and as a person; glad she's coming back. It always seemed to me like there was probably more to her story, especially with the whole "going back to Mexico" thing.

Rock on more Jessalyn aww and she hoped she'd be back as well hehe i wonder if she knew or not looking forward to seeing more of meredith and going into her background and of course kick *** power!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have always enjoyed Meredith from day one, she's up there alongside Claude!! I hope she uses her fire powers to her full potential, that wud be awesome.

I was watching a scene from Season 2 dvd extra - the untold story & it involved Claire & Knox. That's probably not gonna happen come Volume 3 {which is a shame}, but if it did I can see Meredith coming to Claire's rescue & saving the day!!

I really hope Jessalyn Gilsig {Meredith} turns into a season regular one day, she's hot, amazing & above all a great actress.

• 1 month later...