Start Time

Isnt that only for gold pass holders?

My understanding is that there's the drinks reception that's only for gold pass holders but after that there will be an opening ceremony of some kind where everyone is welcome (provided they have some kind of ticket bought) :poki: .

Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :D

Well it says on the programmes that one of the "themed parties" is on Friday night - whether that's before or after the Gold holders' drinks reception I don't know. I'd assume the party would be after the drinks reception, as wouldn't the party last quite a long time? But then again, aren't children allowed to these parties? I suppose they wouldn't go on too late if children were about... hmmm.

Is registration usually at 2pm? Does anyone know how long it goes on for as I don't think I'll be getting into Northampton until the afternoon.

Well it says on the programmes that one of the "themed parties" is on Friday night - whether that's before or after the Gold holders' drinks reception I don't know. I'd assume the party would be after the drinks reception, as wouldn't the party last quite a long time? But then again, aren't children allowed to these parties? I suppose they wouldn't go on too late if children were about... hmmm.

Is registration usually at 2pm? Does anyone know how long it goes on for as I don't think I'll be getting into Northampton until the afternoon.

I didn't go to the Eclipse Heroes convention but I imagine it may be similar. The link to the schedule for that event was posted in another thread and you can find it here

• 3 weeks later...

Could you tell me the exact time the event starts on Fri for Gold ticket holders?

I have a Gold ticket and get to Northampton from Luton Airport, the coach is due at 2:20 pm and arrives to Northampton around 4pm. Is that okay? I don't want to miss anything.

Could you tell me the exact time the event starts on Fri for Gold ticket holders?

I have a Gold ticket and get to Northampton from Luton Airport, the coach is due at 2:20 pm and arrives to Northampton around 4pm. Is that okay? I don't want to miss anything.

I can't see things changing from the past events for Friday. That would mean the opening ceremony starts at around 6.30 PM or even later, and you'll be fine.

• 2 months later...

Are the progams sent out with tickets before the event? Or do we collect when registering? What information do we need to take to registration to prove we have paid? Just wondering...!

Edited by EDZEL

You get a registration letter in the mail.

You have to bring this letter and some form of ID with you to get the actual ticket and your convention pack with will contain a programme, too. Ideally bring your confirmation e-mail from the store as well, just in case there was a hiccup.