Season 3 Trailers/Promo Pics

Phoenix Will Rise

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

At least Ando looks ready to punch someone for leaving him back there. He's totally gonna kick ass :whistling:

I love how the majority are all dark and broody in black, and then you've got Mohinder. He's an attention seeker.

Whos the bird in the back next to Matt parkman?

Dunno...looks a little old to be Molly...and i cant think of anyone else it could be, someone new i guess.

Mohinder looks really out of place in that pic, he should be wearing black like the rest.

Sylar looks like he is gonna fall over in that pic, and Hiro is all 'nooooo ill save you Sylar!' Because obviously Hiro is a secret SArmy member and worships Sylar...

And why isnt Adam in that pic? He totally should be!

Edited by Emmeh

• Moderators

Dunno...looks a little old to be Molly...and i cant think of anyone else it could be, someone new i guess.

Was my post not a big enough hint as to who it is? I thought it was a good impression :thumbup:

Was my post not a big enough hint as to who it is? I thought it was a good impression :thumbup:

No way is that Maya? It looks nothing like her!

• Moderators

But Kristin's not main cast, or even a regular, so there's no reason they'd stick her in the promo shot. Just like Jack Coleman wasn't in the initial S1 promos.

And Cristine's only been bumped up to main cast this year, so it makes sense she's not at the forefront initially, until they develop Angela in the show.

• Moderators

To be honest just a picture of Kristin and Hayden would have been a good enough for a promo for me! :D

Is the girl who could imitate anything she saw still in it?

And I can't believe Maya is still in it, shes too annoying!

:D you wish ;)

Yep, she's still in it.

And unfortunately Maya is too, boo to her. At least they can kill her off this season hopefully.

that cant be maya shes not sticking her boobs out enougth. is it not copy cat girl? ( yes i know im going to hell for forgeting her name)

and sylar should be at the front.

after all its the sylar show...

bit of a growth spurt then lol,

i hate to tell you this david but its me, in between cm13 and lfcc i flew out to america and became a member of the heroes cast, you may bow down and worship.

somone get a zoom tool in on that picture stat!

• Moderators

My logic is that Maya's more likely to be in a cast promo - she did have a bigger part in S2 - and if Monica was in it then she'd be in it with Micah. The hair looks more like Maya's too.

The character seems to be kinda lurking menacingly in the background, and it doesn't look like Trisha because this is how she looks now:

trisha-goddard-404_674260c.jpg

:thumbup: