BIG thank you to SM and all crew members

FON

Thanks to everyone! I had a brilliant day, and although the John Barrowman and James Marsters queues were a little rushed, I still had an excellent time. Eve Myles was incredibly lovely, and Kai Owen was such a legend. He was a brilliant host for the party, and I can speak for Selph (The Mrs Lovett who won the cosplay competition at the party) and say she had a brilliant time too. She's still talking about dueting Sweeney Todd songs with Kai Owen today! xD

Thanks again, I totally enjoyed Collectormania 13!

I want to thank all the people who worked at Collectormania over the weekend. You guys are the best.

My thanks also go especially to Phil over in the photo area manning the queues. Not once all day did he get mad at anyone when he could have totally done it and been right for it.

I want to say you're awesome to the woman (Without my glasses I couldn't see your name tag) who was inside the actually photobooth keeping us on the right side of the lines. She went all day without food or at least til when I saw her for my JM shoot because you can't eat in that area.

And anyone who had to work giving out the photoshoot photos. That was horrendous.

:thumbup:

This was an exellent Collectormania. Between us, My wife, Sister and Me met John Barrowman, James Marsters, Eve Myles, Kai Owen, Conner Trinner and Teryl Rothery. The Collectormania Crew were great, apart from the really gobby blonde bint who was working around the photo shoot areas. I'm sure her relations worked in some gestarpo controlled prison 'cos she seemed to revel in controlling everyone (i.e her customers!!!) like cattle :angry: . All this girl needed was a cattle prod and she'd be well away :wub: . Apart from that, the crew were friendly; even when some of the customers were berrating them for not producing photo shoot photos within 10 seconds of having them taken ;) . people, I salute your professional politeness! :D

Erm there is no 'R' in Gestapo you fool! lol :headscratch:

Edited by Old_Duck

They took me through to James as I can't stand for hours because of my M.E. It meant that I only ended up with a migraine in the evening rather than not being able to walk today!! Not everyone understands so I really appreciated their help. I think she was a pit boss :-)

If it was the lady in the red shirt in that area - that would be Julie:) She is an awsome lady:)

Big thanks to the SM crew :wub:

And all the guests for attending ;)

Met James Marsters......again

John Barrowman......again

Eve Myles......again

Kai Owen (The Legend !)......again

And Lea Thompson....lovely lady who remembered me from the morning !!!!

And had photo shoots with all the above :thumbup:

i know i already said thanks to staff, but here is to the staff in photo area A who helped out with my brothers photo sessions, were all calm and had a laugh with eves shoot that it took 6 attempts because everyone couldnt stop laughing :)

*waves* I was the one who was handing you your ticket numbers at the door as you exited. That was awsome that moment - we got that shot, Malcolm was not going to let you go without a good one:)

K

i know i already said thanks to staff, but here is to the staff in photo area A who helped out with my brothers photo sessions, were all calm and had a laugh with eves shoot that it took 6 attempts because everyone couldnt stop laughing :)

Your brother was great (I was in the queue, "pushing" folks into the photo shoot area.) and very sweet.

I want to say you're awesome to the woman (Without my glasses I couldn't see your name tag) who was inside the actually photobooth keeping us on the right side of the lines. She went all day without food or at least til when I saw her for my JM shoot because you can't eat in that area.

We did manage to grab something to eat at 3pm ;p And got to sit down at 4pm!!

Part and parcel of working with the busy guests really. But people in the queue were generally good and happy to wait. Made our jobs much easier. ;p

Big thanks to all the crew - you do an amazing job all the time and were lovely to me and my friends all weekend.

How some of you kept your tempers on SUnday with some of the pig ignorant people you had to deal with I'll never know! - just want to let you know that you ARE appreciated by the vast majority - thank you. :D

*waves* I was the one who was handing you your ticket numbers at the door as you exited. That was awsome that moment - we got that shot, Malcolm was not going to let you go without a good one:)

K

*WAVES BACK* Hello :)

Your brother was great (I was in the queue, "pushing" folks into the photo shoot area.) and very sweet.

Yeah we had a such a great day and that had to be the highlight and it being the best cm ive been to made the day perfect :)

THANK YOU SHOWMASTERS! xxx I had a wicked day & met all the guests I wanted to Linda Blair JB and SANTIAGO! The photoshoots ROCKED! I had 3 taken with JB! Thanx SM you're the best!