SFX MAGAZINE AT C13

SFX

Hi All,

Just wanted to say that were all looking forward to attending the show, and look forward to seeing you.

We have had these really top SFX record bags made for the show and if you subscibe at the SFX stand, then your get one of these bags, and i'll fill it with t-shirts, dvd's and more!!!!!!!!

The SFX office was looking like a bloody toy shop, so ive had a clear out of all kinds of merchandise.

Pop by the SFX stand, and ask for SFX ADE over the weekend and you just might walkaway with some SFX goodness???

See you at the weekend folks

(UPDATE) The First 25 to subscibe on Sat and Sun will also receive an IRONMAN OR GOONIES T-SHIRT

DVD, and more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU MISS THE SHIRTS, DONY PANIC. IVE GOT BOXES OF OTHER STUFF!!!!

Cheers

Ade

SFX Magazine

www.sfx.co.uk :dance:

Edited by SFX

Ade,

I originally signed up this time last year but it went pear shaped....no mags delivered, no money taken...spoke to someone at LFCC who said they would sort it...didn't happen!

3rd time lucky hopefully!

John

My 'SFX' t-shirt got a few laughs the first time I wore it to college. I had my arms folded and everyone thought it said 'SEX' :P

I had a similar thing happen when I was reading an issue at work and one of the managers told me to put it away and then I found out the next day after all the managers had a meeting that she had raised the point of me reading a "magazine of questionable adult material" in the office. Fortunately for me my manager knew me well enough that he knew it wasn't true although he did suggest someone else that it could've been.

Edited by Zaigor

Ade,

I originally signed up this time last year but it went pear shaped....no mags delivered, no money taken...spoke to someone at LFCC who said they would sort it...didn't happen!

3rd time lucky hopefully!

John

Hey John,

Come and find me and i'll sort you out

Ade

SFX

My 'SFX' t-shirt got a few laughs the first time I wore it to college. I had my arms folded and everyone thought it said 'SEX' :wub:

LOL..... I Kinda know what you mean!!!!

Ade

SFX

hi. i already subscribe can i not get anything from you?

I really like Latte, No Sugar mind. Cross my palm with coffee then!!

Cheers

Ade

SFX

hi ya sexy ade. will see ya on sunday if ya there. you remember sarah who ya met last time. well marrying her in two weeks time.. heheh. catch up with ya when im there.

Hey Steve,

MASSIVE CONGRATS FROM ALL THE SFX CREW DUDE.

See you Sunday

Ade

SFX

hi. i already subscribe can i not get anything from you?

That's what I want to know... I want freebies!!

LOL....Come ans find me then

Ade

SFX