It is me....???

its weird... everything is soooo clear in my mind like it was all yesterday. another part of me feels like is was an age ago and yet another part of me is still finding it hard to believe that it happened at all.

so im right there with ya. i know exactly what you mean.

its still constantly on my mind though... c4 c5 or anthing that can be remotely related to them!! bring on c5!!!!!!

I don't really know how to describe it, it's like this: (and i know that Gemma is probably gonna be the only one who understands what the hell i'm on about!)

Whilst being there I was on a complete high, I mean who wasn't? And when I got back to school, I was really excited telling all my friends about it, but they don't really care about it as much as i do and weren't really that interested! So i got really depressed! I mean after spending all this time around people who love it as much as me and then coming back to people who only like Elijah cuz he's fit, nothing to do with the fact he's an AMAZING actor!

So i can't wait for C5 when i can be amongst all you amazing people who care as much as me!

luv me x x x

To me CM4 was ages ago. When I got back home to Denmark my friends were all happy and ecxited to hear about it. But now they are not. Actually, most of my friends didn't even know that I was going in the first place and when they found out they were all : Oh my god you hugged Elijah! Let me touch you! (The creepy thing about this is that the one who said that was a guy :D) Anyway... It wasn't that much fun to tell about. Sometimes it was like: "I met Elijah, Sean, Dom and Andy!" "Elijah who?" God I so hate Denmark! It's really annoying having to explain who all of them are every time, and the ones who do know who they are, are all jealous at me so they don't wan't to hear about it anymore.

I'm really depressed now that I'm home. No one here are at all as interested in LOTR and the actors (Elijah whom I've been a fan of for many years) as I. I miss being around people who love the same things as I do. I only have one best friend who really cares, but she was with me at CM4 so it's not that much fun to tell her about it. I feel the event to be at least one year ago, and I can't even remember anything that well (exept maybe touching Elijah all over while getting a hug. Wasn't he a bit skinny?). I think it was all to much for me to comprehend. Well I'll just have to meet them all again won't I?

To me CM4 was ages ago. When I got back home to Denmark my friends were all happy and ecxited to hear about it. But now they are not. Actually, most of my friends didn't even know that I was going in the first place and when they found out they were all : Oh my god you hugged Elijah! Let me touch you! (The creepy thing about this is that the one who said that was a guy -_-) Anyway... It wasn't that much fun to tell about. Sometimes it was like: "I met Elijah, Sean, Dom and Andy!" "Elijah who?" God I so hate Denmark! It's really annoying having to explain who all of them are every time, and the ones who do know who they are, are all jealous at me so they don't wan't to hear about it anymore.

I'm really depressed now that I'm home. No one here are at all as interested in LOTR and the actors (Elijah whom I've been a fan of for many years) as I. I miss being around people who love the same things as I do. I only have one best friend who really cares, but she was with me at CM4 so it's not that much fun to tell her about it. I feel the event to be at least one year ago, and I can't even remember anything that well (exept maybe touching Elijah all over while getting a hug. Wasn't he a bit skinny?). I think it was all to much for me to comprehend. Well I'll just have to meet them all again won't I?

Oh, you've really touched me. :P I don't know how old you and I'm probably a bit older than most of you who post here (and yes, I know I keep saying that and it's getting boring :lol: ) but as you go through life you meet people who feel and think as you do and you become more comfortable with who you are and you say 'sod it' to everyone who might thing you're different - well, be glad, be very glad that you are different, because that makes you a real person and not just a clone of every other person you meet.

Oh sorry, I don't know where all that came from - but that's just how I feel. :D

its so great that everyone on here understands. at home i either get people who dont give a damn or people who call me stupid for spending so much money. they just dont get it... i mean it was money well spent.

im still on a down though. there was a group of friends that i spent my time with and its sooo hard for us all to get together. one of us live half way across the country and one of us lives abroad... its just sooo hard. we tried to get together for the rotk premiere but thats not happening now. im still going but some of my friends cant make it.

i cant wait for c5 but i dont see how it will compare to my c4 experience. i had a great time with the most amazing people and got to meet people that inspire me too. oh well!! it was worth it!!!

*sighs* it rocks completely that you all understand.

and that in itself sucks! because you're all so far away! and i'm stuck here all on my lonesome in a world where no-one understands and they just think i'm sad!! but it means sooooo much to me and i'm glad i've found people who feel the same!

I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!!!

*sighs again*

lyl me x x x

Hi! I'm Amy, I'm new to this board, but I was at Collectormania4 as well, with my best friend. I was there from Friday til Sunday (coz I had to catch a bus back to Wales). I totally understand about it feeling like it was months ago. As you might have guessed from my name I went to see Kristanna Loken, and met her twice, it was brilliant. She's who I'd be in the world if I was given the chance. I met loads of other people as well. I's the first one of those types of things I'd been to. And it's really weird because, I know it's going to sound a little cheesy but I felt like everyone there was there for the same reasons and interested in the same things. With my group of friends, except one, no-one else is into those sorts of things so I kept it to myself. But now I don't care anymore because I felt so at home around all these people who liked the same things as me even if I didn't know who they were. Sorry, do you all understand what I mean? It's hard to explain. But I'm sure you all felt something the same?

Amy

Can't argue with a single thing anyone's said here. :P Going back to "Real Life" is and has been s***, frankly. :blink:

Damn right. No one else understands how utterly amazing it was! How just being there was fantastic surounded by so many cool people. Never met anyone before C4 who loved LotR like me - and it was so uplighting to find I'm not the only freak out there!

Can't argue with a single thing anyone's said here. ;) Going back to "Real Life" is and has been s***, frankly.  :(

Damn right. No one else understands how utterly amazing it was! How just being there was fantastic surounded by so many cool people. Never met anyone before C4 who loved LotR like me - and it was so uplighting to find I'm not the only freak out there!

That's it exactly - which is why it's been very reassuring for me to read that other people are feeling the same way! :angry: