New Collectormania 4 Video

AmericanPixie

• 2 weeks later...

That video brings back memories, escpecially the memories of not actually getting to met Dom, Lij or Sean which now when I think about it I am quite upset though the thought of meeting the other guests is great. I hope they come to another one, you know one where i actually get to meet them this time cause that would be nice

That video brings back memories, escpecially the memories of not actually getting to met Dom, Lij or Sean which now when I think about it I am quite upset though the thought of meeting the other guests is great. I hope they come to another one, you know one where i actually get to meet them this time cause that would be nice

I know. It can't be very nice to keep being reminded of that everytime you come on the forum. :lol:

Still keep campaigning for them at C5 :P

Edited by Spike's dream date

I cant believe it!! Im on that video for like a second in the pink t shirt when the boys turn the corner b4 the queues!! me n hobbit_luva777 we right at the front n i got such a gr8 pic of elijah!!!! aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!! that was soooooooo cool!!!!

Edited by elijahs_ladie

I cant believe it!! Im on that video for like a second in the pink t shirt when the boys turn the corner b4 the queues!! me n hobbit_luva777 we right at the front n i got such a gr8 pic of elijah!!!! aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!! that was soooooooo cool!!!!

soz, im quoting myself but, i swear elijah saw me!! maybe he remembered me from the screening the night before???? or am i hoping fo too much, lol??!! he speak to me though, and we had a proper full on conversation!! a woo-hoo!! soz, im still so excited about it and i just CANT forget it!!!! :D

ooh, i just saw the ee of ttt - "Oh babes, oh babes im hurt i cant ride the horse, oh babes........!!!!" lolololololololollllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! :D

OMG that was sooooo funny! Did you see when Andy pulled back Elijah + Sean at the black gate.. and Andy ripped Sean's wig off... he got a tad bit annoyed.. LOL :D Did you see Elijah's face when he walked off.. HeHeHeHe!

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhhhheeeeeee lots and lots and lots and lots!!!! that was sooooooooooo funny!!!! and

"Oh babes! oh babes im hurt and i cant get on the horse! Oh babes!" hehe!!!!

lij has really *clears throat* got that english accent down to a T, lol!!!! have any of u seen Oliver Twist? It is a total must see film!! lij made it around the same time he started lotr and his london cockney accent is *ahem* 'special?' hehe