Important - Online Shop Ordering

Jola

Can I just ask that when you place an order in the online shop, that you make sure you input your FULL postal address please?

I am getting an increasing number of orders with house numbers missing, post codes missing and street names missing....... :poki:

The shop is not automated to find your address if you only partially input the details (alot of you are just putting in a house number and town/postcode)

This means I have to spend ages on the Royal Mail website trying to locate your full and proper address to ensure the envelopes are addressed correctly.

Thanks. :WINCE:

I live in the US. Do I need to get someone in the UK to place my order for me?

No, you don't. There's a country list as drop down menu, so it's no problem to enter an American address. :WINCE:

Great! B)

I'm not quite ready to place my order, but I wanted to check first. Still sorting out if it's feasable to travel, but looks like it'll be doable :D

• 2 weeks later...

Just a gentle reminder - can I just ask that when you place an order in the online shop, that you make sure you input your FULL postal address please?

I've spent most of this morning looking them up on the Royal Mail website :WINCE:

Thanks.... :YAHOO:

Very stupid question, I'm afraid. I clicked on the "Free P&P PHOTOSHOOT" option for delivery, as the other one looked very UK specific, and I'm in the US. I'm awfully sorry if this was the wrong thing to do, but could you please tell me what to do to fix it? (Obviously, I haven't actually been to a Showmaster's event before, or I'd know better what to do.) Whilst I'm trying to get all my stupidity out of the way in one go, if the tickets do need to be physically sent here, I'm a bit concerned about the delivery time if they aren't sent until two weeks prior to the event. Help?

You pick photoshoot tickets up at the show when you get there

Then I really have been an absolute twit, because I used that option (and the site let me) for the gold pass. Thanks for the help. :) I'll just be smiting myself, now. :D

(Always did want a reason to use that emoticon!)

I have to manually process the cards, so if you used the wrong postal option then I would have picked up on that and corrected it myself.

The only thing posted out to you is your Registration Ticket letter which you bring to the show to collect your Registration Pack which will then contain your photo tickets.

Two weeks for posting is usually enough, but occasionally I am able to post items out sooner.

I have to manually process the cards, so if you used the wrong postal option then I would have picked up on that and corrected it myself.

The only thing posted out to you is your Registration Ticket letter which you bring to the show to collect your Registration Pack which will then contain your photo tickets.

Two weeks for posting is usually enough, but occasionally I am able to post items out sooner.

Thank you so much for easing my mind about this! Again, I apologize for my confusion and panic. :)

As with all of the conventions, you will receive a Registration Letter that will tell you your ticket number.

At the time of ordering the shop will automatically send you a confirmation email as a receipt of purchase.

As with all of the conventions, you will receive a Registration Letter that will tell you your ticket number.

At the time of ordering the shop will automatically send you a confirmation email as a receipt of purchase.

Ive got the confirmation via email but have no confirmation letter yet. Sorry for being a nag -havent been to one of these events in Northampton before

You won't get the Registration Ticket Letter yet - they are sent out around two weeks before the show.

It says iv paid 177 pound all together but it still feels weird not having a confirmation email or something, is there no way of getting one!