TNG guests

Howie

Why are no TNG guests currently attending,prior to Patrick at LF+CC we had a message saying they would try to bring over all the cast(not at the same time)and since then we have only had Marina Sirtis!

prior to Patrick at LF+CC we had a message saying they would try to bring over all the cast(not at the same time)and since then we have only had Marina Sirtis!
Did they?? I don't remember that. If so then I think the keyword was "try". Edited by nicky

If you start with PATRICK STEWART then there will be a good chance to get all the main cast on your photo over the next year or two in person

as we will be trying to get most of the cast back to one or the other of the shows years or so

just giving all the trekkies the heads up that this is possible

st_insurrection.jpg

see you all there :P

^^ Thats SM's original post from the prev LFCC forum. as it says "trying" and "most of the cast" and "over the next year or TWO".

LFCC was in September, its only just 6 months now since that show. If ur gona pick em up on a time limit, wait another year n a half :thumbup:

I think what SM were trying to say was that cos Stewart is so rare you'd have a better chance of completing your STTNG auto collection starting with him and then work your way down thru the rest of the more obtainable cast who'd be sure to appear of the next couple of years.

Touche!

hehe :D Believe me, I'm a massive TNG fan, always have been, and have met all the main main cast (Just Whoopi, Wil and Michelle out of the main guests to see)... but I'm desperate to see them all again for my print, and cos they are a cool bunch... but I don't wana push it lol... SM know how popular they are, and we've had Brent and Marina since they posted that, so I have faith they'll get the rest soon enough.

I think what SM were trying to say was that cos Stewart is so rare you'd have a better chance of completing your STTNG auto collection starting with him and then work your way down thru the rest of the more obtainable cast who'd be sure to appear of the next couple of years.

^^ exactly

The only ones I need from TNG are Patrick Stewart and Michael Dorn! I've got a fair few from the other shows to go, but Robert Duncan McNeill is at C13 and Tim Russ is due to be at LFCC, so that'll bring Voyager up to 5 cast memebers, plus there's Armin Shimmerman at LFCC too :thumbup:

I don't have any from Enterprize yet, I didn't really watch that show much, but I might start with Connor as it'd be cool to one day have as many of the autographs I can from all 5 series, it'll mean more then I think.

Edited by Charmer