GRAHAM NORTON

sarah-4-eva

I saw it too - I let my nine year old stay up to watch it. As soon as he came on her eyes lit up, she licked her lips and said 'gimme, gimme, gimme!' What's she going to be like in a few years when the hormones really kick in?!!! :( Do I have the youngest Orlando fan or does anyone know better? :lol:

I did! It was hilarious!!! That whole thing with the Orlando fan site, EAT s*** JESSICA!!! Yeah, sex on the BEACH... AND THEN YOU WOKE UP!!!Ahhh, I was laughing so hard through the whole thing....

I totally agree!!! It was HILARIOUS!!! Orlando AND Graham for C5 - they make a great team!! I cant believe those two girls...did anyone happen to catch or see the address to that site?! I bet they're all over the moon that they managed to get their website on telly...

I saw it too - I let my nine year old stay up to watch it. As soon as he came on her eyes lit up, she licked her lips and said 'gimme, gimme, gimme!' What's she going to be like in a few years when the hormones really kick in?!!! ;) Do I have the youngest Orlando fan or does anyone know better? :blink:

Awwwwww bless her, that is just so sweet. I could see the same for my four year old boy, he loves Kylie Minogue. Everytime she comes on the music channels, he is always seeing how beautiful she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..did anyone happen to catch or see the address to that site?! I bet they're all over the moon that they managed to get their website on telly...

It was "In Bloom" or "Orlando In Bloom" or something. I haven't googled for it yet but I bet it's there.

Last night was so weird. I have this whole thing about not seeing the trailer for the show because I like to be surprised and as usual it was eyes closed, fingers in ears during the trailer. During the opening credits though, I was just lounging on the sofa thinking, I'm going to be so miffed if it's Orlando tonight and I don't have a tape ready. Shall I? Shan't I? So I didn't bother putting a tape in. Guess who nearly broke her neck getting to the VCR when she realised who the guest was going to be? That'll teach me.

rainbowsparkle

Before the show was Everyday, when it used to be on tuesday it was way more rude and funny!!! Its still good now, but i just loved it back then when it wasn't as popular!!!!

Yeah, i personally think it would get better ratings if it went back to one show a week as people probably get sick of it easier than before. And then it would last longer too...but its still great now!!